• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The old sub honestly never went close to going hard enough into this asshole

G

Yes, he's a fag who probably killed his wife and all, but is that really a crime? I dunno, I don't have any real animosity toward the guy, unlike, for example, that Hans Gatsby bloke, who I find dreadfully unfunny.
Other than posting photos of his kid with giant bruises on her arm, that weird video already posted of her in panties and just being an all around internet cunt.

Not to mention he either killed his wife or just let it happen and it was just like who gives a shit because he’s famous. He doesn’t get anywhere near enough shit for being an outspoken keyboard tough guy.

G

I actually like him more now. he went about it in the absolute faggiest way he could, but it would have been much easier to fling Chappelle under the bus in le current year and explaining that he refuses to, albeit in the most meandering way possible, is pretty cool.
He’s acting like this because Dave is black and it’s so obvious. This faggot watched his wife die slowly from pills because he either didn’t give a shit or whatever.

And I don’t know fuck social media? Why is this even a conversation he has to share with other people he doesn’t even know? Just tend to your daughter, you weird faggot.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He’s acting like this because Dave is black and it’s so obvious. This faggot watched his wife die slowly from pills because he either didn’t give a shit or whatever.

And I don’t know fuck social media? Why is this even a conversation he has to share with other people he doesn’t even know? Just tend to your daughter, you weird faggot.

Yeah imagine if he had caught flak for posting a picture with Anthony. Oh yeah, he’s black too. Nevermind.

Forum Clout
Other than posting photos of his kid with giant bruises on her arm, that weird video already posted of her in panties and just being an all around internet cunt.

Not to mention he either killed his wife or just let it happen and it was just like who gives a shit because he’s famous. He doesn’t get anywhere near enough shit for being an outspoken keyboard tough guy.
Fair points, all. Pretty gay how he plays along with the "Chappelle is the enemy of the trans community" narrative and cowers at their ladies' shoes-clad feet, lest they turn their Twitter wrath upon him for the crime of hanging out with him.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Her books were actually really good. She’d almost literally put twists in the books like “it was the husband all along that killed the sick woman. He was switching the pills out or telling the dr they werent working so they needed more benzos and gave her an accidental lethal amount of fentanyl”. She had books eerily similar to what happened to her. One of her good friends wrote romantic menopause bullshit about young stud marines picking up the hot milf. Come to find out she whacked her husband of 30 yrs for his life insurance and ran off with a dishonorably discharged marine.

G

Her books were actually really good. She’d almost literally put twists in the books like “it was the husband all along that killed the sick woman. He was switching the pills out or telling the dr they werent working so they needed more benzos and gave her an accidental lethal amount of fentanyl”. She had books eerily similar to what happened to her. One of her good friends wrote romantic menopause bullshit about young stud marines picking up the hot milf. Come to find out she whacked her husband of 30 yrs for his life insurance and ran off with a dishonorably discharged marine.
Are you serious, brothaman? That is straight up crazy fucked.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220618-075348_Messenger.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
This is where I went from sorta liking the guy to absolute red hot hatred. This is before I heard about his terrible podcast. Apologizing to strangers about taking a picture with your friend?! Then staging this picture like he's fucking signing the treaty of Versailles! I fucking hate the super woke like him, they are a God damn cancer

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

His wife was still warm when he remarried