• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The old sub honestly never went close to going hard enough into this asshole

G

7u1cy71kxru21.jpg

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
I actually like him more now. he went about it in the absolute faggiest way he could, but it would have been much easier to fling Chappelle under the bus in le current year and explaining that he refuses to, albeit in the most meandering way possible, is pretty cool.
Only because him and Dave went to the same kid fucking parties

G

I actually like him more now. he went about it in the absolute faggiest way he could, but it would have been much easier to fling Chappelle under the bus in le current year and explaining that he refuses to, albeit in the most meandering way possible, is pretty cool.
I don’t know, what he did was almost as bad. If someone doesn’t believe what he believes, that person needs to evolve and needs help. It’s condescending. It’s less shitty in a way to just call him a prick. He’s looking down on him. It’s actually rather patronizing and paternalistic. You might even say racist. I guess at least we know he can enter contracts.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
There's not a lot to work with, tbh. The dead wife shit is funny but it wasn't like Pat or the Cumias where they thought they could "fight back" and aside from being one of a hundreds "Hollywood Nerds" it wasn't like there was a bountiful harvest just waiting to be reaped.
Agreed. It was more fun to try and make 'Patton Oswalt killed his wife' into a meme to make other people uncomfortable. I remember that people from the sub would call into the Jim and Sam show and add it to the end of their call. The worm would get uncomfortable and have to correct the record.

"No sir, Patton Oswalt didn't kill his wife."