• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Greggshells Analysis

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Ben Sparks produced O&A for many years. After he got fired, he started obsessively stalking Opie, leaving voicemails, sending texts, doing creepy shit threatening his wife and kids. Anthony (knowing full well what Ben was doing) remained cordial with Ben and invited him to Compound parties even after O&A ended.

Opie tends to think Anthony might have aided and abetted the stalking. I believe Danny Ross was either a victim of Ben's stalking too, or Danny was just lying and trying to cash in on it for sympathy. Strange how anyone who Cumia turns on starts getting weird stalkers?

Danny's usually said positive things about Ben, so I doubt he was the atalker. My money is on a poker fag, namely Fred from Brooklyn.