• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Greggshells Analysis

Forum Clout
Your last question is correct. Melissa was a model, there’s video someone recently posted of AntH being a piece of shit thinking, he’s being “funny”, when in reality he’s mean girling a woman who’s clearly rethinking her life decisions. Melissa gave us Sue Lightning, and AntH following underage girls on twitter/buying them things off Amazon because they were “fans of the show”. She went from decent looking (she wasn’t going to be a famous model, but she wasn’t bad) to green hair and fat. Anthony is 100% a closet queen because only another woman can be as mean to women as she is. Melinda blew (I forget which one) blew an intern to save a lobster, which she bragged about on air. Then it went to AntH banning people from paltalk if they ever brought that up. This was well before the OnA subreddit. The signs were there, we were all just faggots.
She blew Spaz

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I'm no Melissa fan but when was she ever fat? Her physique looks pretty much the same in 2017 and 2020 (you see her in a sleeveless jersey playing basketball):

Cawdfish

Forum Clout
Opie has at least the moral regular ground. Nana is and was always a complete piece of shit. He's always been an online atalker and even before he got fired he was trying to fuck with Opie with fake names and other lowlife crap. Opie should have just kept quiet and waited, we all knew nana was going to come crashing down soon enough
They're all human garbage but at least Ant had a modicum of comedic talent. Opie's always been a morning zoo hack.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Anth was too pussy to confront Opie. He was just along for the ride, happy go lucky laugh at anything that anyone says HOLE. Opie needed a laugh track to enhance his show. They were great TOGETHER and they made up for each other's weaknesses:

Anth's negligence and cowardice forced Opie to take the reins. Anthony pays another grown man to run his company and do his laundry. O&A never would have left Long Island if negotiations were done by an infantile faggot who can't even conduct his own professional or personal business.

I always inferred "don't look Anthony in the eyes" was a bit the show was playing on the interns, but it never reached payoff, so now it has been recorded as fact. One dumb trolled intern ran to us thinking they had the inside scoop. Do you think Anth even had the balls to make that edict in the workplace? He couldn't even ban a website from being mentioned without Opie calling him out on air.

Let's not pretend Opie is an innocent man either. Face facts: By themselves they are all witless and lost drifters with no backbone, but once they're all together in the same room, they get drunk off each other's influence and become demonically possessed -- and we loved it.

The fact is this all started because Cumia got a whiff of the solo life and didn't like the smell. He realized his shit was tanking fast, the MAGA crowd wasn't having him, even when he catered the show to them. So he tried to manipulate the hate like a sad lonely old man texting his ex's. He knew the anti-Opie sentiment was popular, so he wanted to win the kids back after the divorce.

Jim & Sam tried to do the same thing after wrestling fans wanted nothing to do with them. Red Bar still tries to do it in his shitty little Bladerunner closet studio. The elusive O&A fanbase is never impressed and will settle for nothing less than our disgusting NY white trash favorites punching down.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I'm no Melissa fan but when was she ever fat? Her physique looks pretty much the same in 2017 and 2020 (you see her in a sleeveless jersey playing basketball):

Someone posted a picture of a chick with green hair, fat and the same colored eyes. It could have been someone else and I’m not remembering it. Probably fake news.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Anth was too pussy to confront Opie. He was just along for the ride, happy go lucky laugh at anything that anyone says HOLE. Opie needed a laugh track to enhance his show. They were great TOGETHER and they made up for each other's weaknesses:

Anth's negligence and cowardice forced Opie to take the reins. Anthony pays another grown man to run his company and do his laundry. O&A never would have left Long Island if negotiations were done by an infantile faggot who can't even conduct his own professional or personal business.

I always inferred "don't look Anthony in the eyes" was a bit the show was playing on the interns, but it never reached payoff, so now it has been recorded as fact. One dumb trolled intern ran to us thinking they had the inside scoop. Do you think Anth even had the balls to make that edict in the workplace? He couldn't even ban a website from being mentioned without Opie calling him out on air.

Let's not pretend Opie is an innocent man either. Face facts: By themselves they are all witless and lost drifters with no backbone, but once they're all together in the same room, they get drunk off each other's influence and become demonically possessed -- and we loved it.

The fact is this all started because Cumia got a whiff of the solo life and didn't like the smell. He realized his shit was tanking fast, the MAGA crowd wasn't having him, even when he catered the show to them. So he tried to manipulate the hate like a sad lonely old man texting his ex's. He knew the anti-Opie sentiment was popular, so he wanted to win the kids back after the divorce.

Jim & Sam tried to do the same thing after wrestling fans wanted nothing to do with them. Red Bar still tries to do it in his shitty little Bladerunner closet studio. The elusive O&A fanbase is never impressed and will settle for nothing less than our disgusting NY white trash favorites punching down.
Holy shit you're alive?

Forum Clout
Opie playing hardball with the fawkin suits

72AC83A4-10C6-4777-AF1E-EF4786F932B0.jpeg

G

Someone posted a picture of a chick with green hair, fat and the same colored eyes. It could have been someone else and I’m not remembering it. Probably fake news.
FB_IMG_1659240270942.jpg

That is current day Mellinda (with two Ls) aka Lobster Girl.

Here's the ones I know of, in order:

Jennifer Cumia, ex-wife.

Mellinda (Haber) Jones, Lobster Girl

Jill Nicolini, you know who that is

Melissa Stetten, model who dated James Gunn before Tony. Exposed Sue Lightning, Ant's grooming technique, various other things. Now married, unsure about kids.

Iliana Kennedy aka Jane Anselmo aka ApologyGirl21. A literal child at the time, infamous for the Count's Creepy Christmas photo.

Missy Birrittella, threw keys in cat shit and stole a camera. Anthony got her in trouble for it.

Dani Brand Golightly, no explanation necessary

Missy Birrittella Part 2

There's others in there, I'm quite sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

JebJoh

Forum Clout
View attachment 57006

That is current day Mellinda (with two Ls) aka Lobster Girl.

Here's the ones I know of, in order:

Jennifer Cumia, ex-wife.

Mellinda (Haber) Jones, Lobster Girl

Jill Nicolini, you know who that is

Melissa Stetten, model who dated James Gunn before Tony. Exposed Sue Lightning, Ant's grooming technique, various other things. Now married, unsure about kids.

Iliana Kennedy aka Jane Anselmo aka ApologyGirl21. A literal child at the time, infamous for the Count's Creepy Christmas photo.

Missy Birrittella, threw keys in cat shit and stole a camera. Anthony got her in trouble for it.

Dani Brand Golightly, no explanation necessary

Missy Birrittella Part 2

There's others in there, I'm quite sure.
You've said it all ... the ones in between are the sue lightning types who just came for the pool and free stuff (boobs in SL's case) Otherwise you'd have to find the names of tranny hookers, bobo's sister, Joe's stepdaughter, random catch and release middle schoolers etc.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You've said it all ... the ones in between are the sue lightning types who just came for the pool and free stuff (boobs in SL's case) Otherwise you'd have to find the names of tranny hookers, bobo's sister, Joe's stepdaughter, random catch and release middle schoolers etc.
You're forgetting Treefort Richard, the Mexican who had Anthony in the bushes, and probably a few uncles.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Greggshells was unnecessary and didn’t need to happen. Pretty much the ENTIRE reason it happened was because Ant was high off of support from the subreddit.

100%. Nana was a short-sighted little faggot who purposely chose to tank their relationship publicly for some short term gain. When you look back on it, it was an unbelievably shitty thing to do. I know 'manipulating the haters' has become a meme but he literally was doing that. I mean he was selling t-shirts directly mocking Opie on his website ffs. What did Opie do to provoke that? Not get him his job back that he probably couldn't have done anyway?

I'm not surprised Opie's still bitter towards nana. He acted like such a little cunt after his firing, which was nobody's fault but his own.

dramamine

Forum Clout
I always suspected there was a bit more to the FH Riley’s fight than they revealed. This happened the same day that Nana’s BFF Danny got fired for trying to bring a tranny to the One Direction event. That very evening Nana decides to go to FH and start trashing the service. I think there was a fan gathering that night but it would be an incredible coincidence if the two incidents were not linked.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Norton and Cumia are battered women whining about their ex husband who's name they have tattooed on their ass cheek.

Opie created such unbearable working conditions that the 2 lazy tag-along slackers showed up everyday with a smile pretending everything was fine. They cashed the paychecks on time. I should amend my statement... Norton showed up almost every day (when he wasn't busy with his failed standup career.) Cumia couldn't be bothered to show up when he was awake all night playing video games. Or sleeping in after a date night like a high schooler while daddy Keith does the dishes downstairs.

I always suspected there was a bit more to the FH Riley’s fight than they revealed. This happened the same day that Nana’s BFF Danny got fired for trying to bring a tranny to the One Direction event. That very evening Nana decides to go to FH and start trashing the service. I think there was a fan gathering that night but it would be an incredible coincidence if the two incidents were not linked.

I don't think Danny getting fired happened until a few years after the FH Riley's fight. This article https://www.newsweek.com/opie-and-a...reak-radios-most-notorious-shock-jocks-321186 has a good summation if you can read between the lines of Cumia and Norton bullshitting and lying.

Lol @ the bottom too... Opie and Norton spent 30 mins maximum on this interviewer and Cumia gave the guy 2 HOURS of his life.

"The little cunt won't even look at me" was such tough-talking (behind his back) and it was immediately called for a bluff. The big strongman Cumia, whom everyone was cowering away from mere seconds ago, suddenly turned into a spineless puddle of pockmarked homosexuality. Grown men, giggling and passing secret notes to each other behind the teacher's back.

I mean he was selling t-shirts directly mocking Opie on his website ffs. What did Opie do to provoke that? Not get him his job back that he probably couldn't have done anyway?

Opie didn't want Anthony to further ruin the show. I found Anthony's race rants entertaining, but Opie didn't like it because it just took up premium air time they could have spent doing something funny. Opie made it clear he was done with the race rants with the Candy Crush bit. Not because he was woke, but because it was a waste of air time. All that did was force 50% of the potential listeners to tune out. It was lazy and weird just like Uncle Paul (of course Norton sperged out exactly like Cumia when talent coordinator Opie called them out on these failures.)

But yeah, Opie was the unfunny one... Because he wanted to prioritize the jookes before the "tee hee let's slyly admit our real life hang-ups like wanting to fuck babies (norton) and kill niggers (cumia) with veiled gay humor."

WHY WOULD YOU put your high-paying job on the line to defend a co-worker who YOU CAUGHT talking hardcore shit about you behind your back? And he pretended to have no issue with you FOR YEARS? Two-faced faggot, both sides as oily as the next. Once confronted, the faggot acts like you should just take the hit and forgive him, stand by him even though he threw you under the bus with everyone on staff when you weren't in the room to defend yourself. The guy even invites your LITERAL stlaker to parties at his house.

Throw your coat onto the rainwater for the swarthy ingrate to Walkover...? WHY would you be loyal to an ungrateful coat tail riding arab who turned on you BEFORE you even broke up?

Norton and Cumia are such entitled fucking faggots.