• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Greggshells Analysis

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
The one thing I will never comprehend the stupidity of is when the talks between Keith and Opie occurred to join him at CM/reunite O&a on some level, why the fuck did Keith not take down the greggshells video. It would’ve shown some bit of class on their part, especially towards the guy who might be able to save it. I think Keith truly felt the only way to keep CM afloat was reuniting those two and bringing Opie as a partner. Never would’ve worked for a million reasons (Nana would still be a lazy fuck, no one gives a fuck about O&a anymore, etc), but if you’re going that route, why leave up the video where your guy is bashing the one guy who could “help” your company? Either Keith is dangerously stupid, or Nana told him not to take that one down. He wanted his issues with Opie to be forever ingrained in the internet. It’s probably a mix of both. And even Keith was gone not long after.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The one thing I will never comprehend the stupidity of is when the talks between Keith and Opie occurred to join him at CM/reunite O&a on some level, why the fuck did Keith not take down the greggshells video. It would’ve shown some bit of class on their part, especially towards the guy who might be able to save it. I think Keith truly felt the only way to keep CM afloat was reuniting those two and bringing Opie as a partner. Never would’ve worked for a million reasons (Nana would still be a lazy fuck, no one gives a fuck about O&a anymore, etc), but if you’re going that route, why leave up the video where your guy is bashing the one guy who could “help” your company? Either Keith is dangerously stupid, or Nana told him not to take that one down. He wanted his issues with Opie to be forever ingrained in the internet. It’s probably a mix of both. And even Keith was gone not long after.

Lol, reuniting O&A would have been a best case scenario for Compound. Every single user on this site would have shown up for the reunion if we're being honest. And from there the snowball effect would lead to podcast wars where the knuckleheads would ensure the timely deaths of Tom Segura and his loser wife, Stavros Halkias, the Red Scare dykes, WATP, etc. An entirely new industry of new faces with real fanbases to jocktober.

dramamine

Forum Clout
I don't think Danny getting fired happened until a few years after the FH Riley's fight. This article https://www.newsweek.com/opie-and-a...reak-radios-most-notorious-shock-jocks-321186 has a good summation if you can read between the lines of Cumia and Norton bullshitting and lying.
No, Danny getting fired and Ant going to FH was the same Friday. They then had their big blowup on the Monday morning, Opie disappeared for a few days, and the first thing he said when he got back was ’Danny got fired and me and Anthony had a big fight’.

And you call yourself an autist.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Here is a story I'd like to hear.

Ben Sparks produced O&A for many years. After he got fired, he started obsessively stalking Opie, leaving voicemails, sending texts, doing creepy shit threatening his wife and kids. Anthony (knowing full well what Ben was doing) remained cordial with Ben and invited him to Compound parties even after O&A ended.

Opie tends to think Anthony might have aided and abetted the stalking. I believe Danny Ross was either a victim of Ben's stalking too, or Danny was just lying and trying to cash in on it for sympathy. Strange how anyone who Cumia turns on starts getting weird stalkers?

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Opie should have just asked for a salary and then let nana be the boss for the few months it would have lasted. If Nana wasn't so stupid, he could have a podcast that actually paid his bills and a studio that paid for itself. If he was even the least bit reliable talent that started with him would have stayed with him, even if they switched from CM to independent podcasts

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Ben Sparks produced O&A for many years. After he got fired, he started obsessively stalking Opie, leaving voicemails, sending texts, doing creepy shit threatening his wife and kids. Anthony (knowing full well what Ben was doing) remained cordial with Ben and invited him to Compound parties even after O&A ended.

Opie tends to think Anthony might have aided and abetted the stalking. I believe Danny Ross was either a victim of Ben's stalking too, or Danny was just lying and trying to cash in on it for sympathy. Strange how anyone who Cumia turns on starts getting weird stalkers?
Seems like nana's m.o., he is a giant pussy. Why didn't nana go to bat for his boys? He could have fought harder to keep Ben and Danny, no? Isn't that what he expected from others? Nana has been like this since forever btw, in the early days of the show he used to do it on Usenet and he always did that sort of thing on Reddit

JebJoh

Forum Clout

Sparks even got arrested and was looking at jail time according to the NY Post, he took a plea deal and community service. What a nutcase. He must have had quite a collection of kp for nana to continue hanging out with him.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
View attachment 57006

That is current day Mellinda (with two Ls) aka Lobster Girl.

Here's the ones I know of, in order:

Jennifer Cumia, ex-wife.

Mellinda (Haber) Jones, Lobster Girl

Jill Nicolini, you know who that is

Melissa Stetten, model who dated James Gunn before Tony. Exposed Sue Lightning, Ant's grooming technique, various other things. Now married, unsure about kids.

Iliana Kennedy aka Jane Anselmo aka ApologyGirl21. A literal child at the time, infamous for the Count's Creepy Christmas photo.

Missy Birrittella, threw keys in cat shit and stole a camera. Anthony got her in trouble for it.

Dani Brand Golightly, no explanation necessary

Missy Birrittella Part 2

There's others in there, I'm quite sure.
45A31E21-6FFC-40BA-B719-5B421A430F1C.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout

Ben Sparks was a producer for O&A who started with them in 1998. He started out in promotions then became a producer during XM. During the Stern Fan Walkover Incident he got into a fight with a Stern fan on the street. According to the Stern fan, Ben spit on him, and the guy shoved Ben in response. After he shoved Ben, Master Po, Kenny, and others choked the Stern fan out and assaulted him. With Opie autistically screaming "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?!!" over and over.

Management talked to everyone. Lawyers were involved. Stern mentioned it on air. The Stern fan told both police and lawyers that Ben spit on him without provocation. And that O&A staff assaulted him and cornered him on the street. Ben said he did nothing at all, but video showed him with a perfume bottle, that he sprayed on the guy, and so the guy pushed Ben in response. Ben was fired immediately and had a huge mental breakdown. Master Po was fired a few years later and this incident did not help his cause when he wanted to remain.

Ben began using a disposable cell phone to text and harass Opie after he was fired. Sending threats to Opie for years. And then eventually threatening to kill his family. Police got involved and tracked Ben down and he was finally arrested. Anthony was friends with Ben knowing that Ben was harassing Opie and sending his family death threats.

This is the same Anthony that whined like a bitch that Opie was friends with Anthony's mother-in-law and his ex-wife after their divorce. Because Opie's girlfriend was friends with Anthony's ex-wife. Anthony lost his mind over that. Yet Anthony hangs around with someone who threatened to murder Opie and his wife and kids.
Seems like nana's m.o., he is a giant pussy. Why didn't nana go to bat for his boys? He could have fought harder to keep Ben and Danny, no? Isn't that what he expected from others? Nana has been like this since forever btw, in the early days of the show he used to do it on Usenet and he always did that sort of thing on Reddit
No chance that Ben or Danny would been allowed to keep working. Sirius and XM hated them all. And could not stand over popular the show was and how they were getting terrestrial simulcast deals and good sponsors. They did nothing but downscale and destroy the show from management. Making them move into smaller studios. Firing Steve C for no reason. Putting a stop to every bit and threatening firing the boys over the Homeless Shopping Sprees. The whole Homeless Charlie fiasco.

Anthony of course never fought for anyone. Neither did Jimmy when Anthony was fired. Opie was the only one who fought management by holding out or negotiating contracts and Anthony and Jimmy cried about that as well. Jill Nicolini famously exposed that Anthony took psyche medication during contract negotiations. Anthony was such so averse to confrontation he would not even negotiate for a higher salary.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
You're forgetting Treefort Richard, the Mexican who had Anthony in the bushes, and probably a few uncles.
That’s silly. I’ve heard that nana is the kind of guy who likes broads. So much so that he doesn’t even discriminate against them when they are 9, 13, the daughter of his friends, penis American broads it’s all good for him as long as they are broads.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
He wanted his issues with Opie to be forever ingrained in the internet. It’s probably a mix of both. And even Keith was gone not long after.
Even if ktc was competent nana made it impossible to negotiate anything. Ktc made offers and nana just couldn’t afford it. I would have watched if they got Bennington but that wouldn’t have lasted The way that deal fell apart was pure incompetence

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
When it kinda seeped out about the texting during the show, I could picture with %100 accuracy, that fucking pot faced
Count Groomula side eyeing a complete degenerate half human worm, smirking under his 6th grade girl split personality texting under covers face. What a piece of shit, with a fat bozo buffoon shitdick brother.

I always had a tough time with Opie, but on a scale, Opsters was at least a human being.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It was 100% sheer stupidity on KtC’s part. He probably forgot they even uploaded it, and it might be an issue. AntH 100% remembered and just avoided it. Keith the Wop was probably aware the only way to turn around that ship, was to put a captain in charge. The call ins had been going well, and even the board which had officially turned on Anthony by this point (if I remember right), seemed receptive of it. I think it would have fizzled out and been gay but who knows. Without the worm there maybe they’d get along better and Anthony wouldn’t motherfuck Opie behind his back. It was a much better option than staying the course and getting a the coling flaherty moment…..*chomp*.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Anth was too pussy to confront Opie. He was just along for the ride, happy go lucky laugh at anything that anyone says HOLE. Opie needed a laugh track to enhance his show. They were great TOGETHER and they made up for each other's weaknesses:

Anth's negligence and cowardice forced Opie to take the reins. Anthony pays another grown man to run his company and do his laundry. O&A never would have left Long Island if negotiations were done by an infantile faggot who can't even conduct his own professional or personal business.

I always inferred "don't look Anthony in the eyes" was a bit the show was playing on the interns, but it never reached payoff, so now it has been recorded as fact. One dumb trolled intern ran to us thinking they had the inside scoop. Do you think Anth even had the balls to make that edict in the workplace? He couldn't even ban a website from being mentioned without Opie calling him out on air.

Let's not pretend Opie is an innocent man either. Face facts: By themselves they are all witless and lost drifters with no backbone, but once they're all together in the same room, they get drunk off each other's influence and become demonically possessed -- and we loved it.

The fact is this all started because Cumia got a whiff of the solo life and didn't like the smell. He realized his shit was tanking fast, the MAGA crowd wasn't having him, even when he catered the show to them. So he tried to manipulate the hate like a sad lonely old man texting his ex's. He knew the anti-Opie sentiment was popular, so he wanted to win the kids back after the divorce.

Jim & Sam tried to do the same thing after wrestling fans wanted nothing to do with them. Red Bar still tries to do it in his shitty little Bladerunner closet studio. The elusive O&A fanbase is never impressed and will settle for nothing less than our disgusting NY white trash favorites punching down.
Missed you nigga. I knew this was you in the second paragraph without looking at the username. Glad you’re back.