• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The challenge has officially been made

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Training for combat sports is humbling and a fragile ego loser like Fatso would never be able to work through that.

This is one of the biggest truths I've ever seen mentioned here.

He's never been responsible to a team, never faced a real editor, and there's no possible way he's ever gotten very far in training anything physical, much less combat-oriented. How can I be so certain? Because there's no way his fragile ego would ever be able to handle it, child.

This dunce couldn't handle a single semester of community college or a single shift at Target. What a um "little nothing," I believe is the expression.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Bring it
C7727-EBD-AE77-48-BF-A678-68-B7753-B7-EB4.jpg

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I just said today that this was a bad fucking idea. HE'LL JUST DOXX YOU and serve you, literally right after the fight. He will absolutely try to pin this whole place on you, or at least all of the spaceedge texts and IRL photos of him in the wild. HE HAS NO ETHICS OR INTEGRITY; he's a extremely narcissistic, stunted manchild with severe self-esteem issues. He will ruin your life if that means he gets to say he "wins", regardless of how the fight turns out.

Last edited:

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I just said today that this was a bad fucking idea. HE'LL JUST DOXX YOU and serve you, literally right after the fight. He will absolutely try to pin this whole place on you, or at least all of the spaceedge texts and IRL photos of him in the wild. HE HAS NO ETHICS OR INTEGRITY; he's a extremely narcissistic, stunted manchild with sever self-esteem issues. He will ruin your life if that means he gets to say he "wins", regardless of how the fight turns out.
Too bad he'll lose any lawsuit

"They wrongfully called me fat."

"The defense presents exhibit A: the plaintiff. Look at his fat fucking body with your eyes"

It would be the most hilarious trial ever and only intensify patposting to the whole world

BudDickman

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I just said today that this was a bad fucking idea. HE'LL JUST DOXX YOU and serve you, literally right after the fight. He will absolutely try to pin this whole place on you, or at least all of the spaceedge texts and IRL photos of him in the wild. HE HAS NO ETHICS OR INTEGRITY; he's a extremely narcissistic, stunted manchild with sever self-esteem issues. He will ruin your life if that means he gets to say he "wins", regardless of how the fight turns out.
He'll just ignore @WormKiller, unless he gets drunk and sassy, in which case he'll talk some and shit and hide @WormKiller's replies, and do the unblock, reply, re-block thing. Pat is a devout pussy and strictly a keyboard warrior. He'll never test himself because he lives in a world of delusion and lies.

Also, Pat himself said that the lawsuit was moot. He only wants identities that he can't have, because anyone concealing their identity probably has a real job and doesn't want to get sucked into Pat's world of retardation or have their real life scrutinized by other rascals.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
β€Ž
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The funniest possible outcome of this would be if Fatrick completely tunes you up in less than a minute. I'll stop short of saying I want to see that but it would make me loff for a solid week.
Turns out everything Pat ever said was actually true and we’ve actually been wrong the whole time. Patrick rly is a competitive shooting, race car driving, Old Testament sex god neuroscientist who throws a mean right hook and hits like Tyson.