• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The challenge has officially been made

Forum Clout
Better watch out, Patrick is an accomplished practitioner of aikido.

Hey Pat, aikido is from a time when nobody tested martial arts. It’s an ineffective and useless martial art besides, maybe, getting a workout. Watch old UFC fights and see how lost the aikido guys were.

We used to have aikido nerds occasionally show up to my BJJ gym and we’d make a point to have white belts bully the fuck out of them while sparring, politely of course. After that they always quit their aikido McDojo and did BJJ instead.

All this is a moot point of course because he’s lying about ever training aikido.

G

My respect and admiration for you just went off the charts...this is what upping the ante looks like ppl.
In the history of fighting there has never been MORE of an incentive for him to say yes. Free money that he can spend any way he pleases, we meet on his terms and his town at the boxing place he chooses, it's great publicity for him, he would get a hell of a lot more respect from us for having the nuts to step into the ring, and I honestly have no professional training or experience. He might be able to kick my ass.

To be honest, I'm used to prison and bar fights where you go all out in the action is over in less than a minute. This is probably going to look like two sloppy guys in their late 30s dancing around the ring and getting blown up after 30 seconds.

But that doesn't matter to me. I'm willing to go fund me and Kickstarter and I'm willing to dox myself by being in the video and I am willing to potentially get my ass kicked just to say I know what it feels like to punch Patrick in the face.

G

In the history of fighting there has never been MORE of an incentive for him to say yes. Free money that he can spend any way he pleases, we meet on his terms and his town at the boxing place he chooses, it's great publicity for him, he would get a hell of a lot more respect from us for having the nuts to step into the ring, and I honestly have no professional training or experience. He might be able to kick my ass.

To be honest, I'm used to prison and bar fights where you go all out in the action is over in less than a minute. This is probably going to look like two sloppy guys in their late 30s dancing around the ring and getting blown up after 30 seconds.

But that doesn't matter to me. I'm willing to go fund me and Kickstarter and I'm willing to dox myself by being in the video and I am willing to potentially get my ass kicked just to say I know what it feels like to punch Patrick in the face.
I dont know you to say you will win...but I am certain (will put money on it) that your ass will NOT get kicked. Nor will you get knocked out.

He might fall on and smother you, forcing you to tap out...just thinking possible scenario, but those girl forearms pack 0 power.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I hope he caves in one day, i'd love to see CuntFucker fight Paul Weimar on the undercard.
I'll fight weimer. Bare knuckle until KO or until coma actually

Any other man on earth including richard simmons would embarass him which is why he would never ever in a billion years have the balls.