• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The challenge has officially been made

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
He doesn't fight in a ring with rules and pads, child. Safe isn't his speed. The only place you will meet him is in the court room when you are sentenced for your many crimes. I'm sorry you're so stupid, I can't help you
I got this response covered wait for him to say that fighting in the ring is the only setback and we hit him with Texas or Washington state. Legal combat Brothaman

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple
Forum Clout
I got this response covered wait for him to say that fighting in the ring is the only setback and we hit him with Texas or Washington state. Legal combat Brothaman

He will still refuse but if he was actually a trained fighter like he claims then he would have no reason not to accept your challenge. I think he claims to have practiced BJJ, Aikido and Krav Maga. We all know he is too fat, lazy and undisciplined to get good at BJJ. Aikido and Krav Maga are meme martial arts that no serious person would train for self defense.

Personally I have been training Muay Thai for the past year and I still get lit up during sparring. Training for combat sports is humbling and a fragile ego loser like Fatso would never be able to work through that.

G

I love this. Challenging him to put his money where his fish mouth is. A man who has spent so much time crowing about what a tough guy he is certainly shouldn't have a hard time accepting this challenge, right?

I am curious if he's going to ignore it outright, or try to Tomlinson Technicality his way out of it.
He doesn't even have to put his money where his mouth is. All he has to do is show up at a boxing gym, collect half a grand (plus whatever I can make on a GoFundMe or Kickstarter) and put his mouth where his mouth is.

Idk about you, but show up to a boxing club NEAR my house and collect cash money just to take and throw a few punches with big boxing gloves on?

Fuck man, sign me UP.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
He doesn't even have to put his money where his mouth is. All he has to do is show up at a boxing gym, collect half a grand (plus whatever I can make on a GoFundMe or Kickstarter) and put his mouth where his mouth is.

Idk about you, but show up to a boxing club NEAR my house and collect cash money just to take and throw a few punches with big boxing gloves on?

Fuck man, sign me UP.
Yeah, but you're not a coward.

Even Pat's obvious need for money isn't as strong as his cowardice.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This is exactly how that would go down

The fight that guy retired from mma after is hilarious to me. He permanently blinded the little nipper he was fighting in one eye with dirty eye gouges, the little fucker actually made a come back, had his leg in a submission for a split second and he immediately tapped lol. Dude dished out some brutal shit on people, fucked them up for life and ended careers, but the first sign of him getting hurt he's like "Fuck this. Never again." It just seems so slimy lol.

Oh yeah, and the little guy went on to win his next fight the same night and then had to be damn near choked out cold before he tapped in his third.

Last edited:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
He might respond with his usual twitter bravado and then block you whilst quickly unblocking and commenting so you look like your backing out, but he won't do it. I messaged him twice during two of his reddit spergouts challenging him to a livestreamed kickboxing/boxing match in which i would travel to Milwaukee and surprisingly he didn't respond.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He might respond with his usual twitter bravado and then block you whilst quickly unblocking and commenting so you look like your backing out, but he won't do it. I messaged him twice during two of his reddit spergouts challenging him to a livestreamed kickboxing/boxing match in which i would travel to Milwaukee and surprisingly he didn't respond.
That one dude's been telling Pat to meet up with him at Brewer's spring training to throw down for years now and he's never acknowledged it.