• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"targeting my wife"

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-13-31-08.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
all the most disgusting losers (@shiftlessbum) are the ones most loudly saying "i'd hit someone for mocking my wife too!" like that shows what a tough guy they are. This is why I hate society, because faggots like this really believe this shit is what being a real man is about. Stupid Marc even said they "didn't consent to be joked about by being there", like this fucking faggot has never seen an awards show before.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
"physical address from an IP"
"the lawsuit"
Holy shit, here we go again!
Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-13-33-41.png

Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-13-33-54.png
Oh lord. Well. I look forward to reading the incredible amount of shit this 80 lb bald faggot and his ugly, derpwife receive.

Just shut the fuck up about using the law to enforce your feelings you millennial, participation trophy, male feminist cunts. The world isn't the grade school and the police aren't the hall monitor you get to call the principal to make people stop hurting mommy's special little guys feelings.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
"physical address from an IP"
"the lawsuit"
Holy shit, here we go again!
Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-13-33-41.png

Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-13-33-54.png
does this dumb faggot really think anybody believes just from a tweet he can find this information? now i'm not experienced with this, but I seem to remember a certain person having to subpoena the company to do this. And it's only libel if it isn't true. so calling your wife a snaggle tooth, goggle eyed dullard isn't libel

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Tweeting into da void
Fawkin loser, dis guy

@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda you ever work wit dis guy? Does he have any actin chops?
View attachment 31938
Uh oh. James Bond here worked IT for 15 years. Surely he's well versed in the ways of backtracing.

Perhaps he'll uncover 300 interesting IPs and report them to the cyberpolice for felony lazy eye shaming.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I don't blame Chris, I don't blame his wife, I blame his father-in-law.

How do you not make your #1 priority as parents to save up for braces? How on earth could a father look at that daughter and not start applying for any job with a dental plan?