• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"targeting my wife"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What was Dolph like?
Nice guy, worked out between takes, almost hit his head on a camera, had to tell him to watch out because he almost walked into a camera on a jib. Him and Stallone would just BS with each other while waiting to shoot and the director just waited until Sly was done before shooting. He knew not to tell Stallone to stop taking before a take.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I looked through the Mindhunter episode as well and that is 100% not him. He's the only "young" reporter and looks nothing like our wispy-haired tough guy.

This guy is loying about his biggest credit.
This is him
Screenshot_20220331-145555_Chrome.jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I don’t think I’ll ever understand why anyone would White Knight for Piggy. Just read his tweets, this not a good person you’re White Knighting for. Especially if you have a wife and children to defend a piece of shit who abandoned his child and continually airs his wife’s personal problems online is problematic. Let this be a lesson to you Chris in blindly plunging into turbulent seas based on political ideology and not on the content of character.
Cajun Boomia, with the bayou wisdom.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Did he have any lines?

It's the first scene of the first episode, no lines, three cuts. Protagonist arrives to a hostage negotiation, notices the reporters making the guy nervous (cut 1), tells the police to get rid of the reporters (cut 2), and finally the captain shoos them away (cut 3).

The funny thing is in all three cuts, he does the same exact thing: snaps a "picture" and then brings down the camera to show his face. Snap and show face, snap and show face, snap, show face, and then back up.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
H
It's the first scene of the first episode, no lines, three cuts. Protagonist arrives to a hostage negotiation, notices the reporters making the guy nervous (cut 1), tells the police to get rid of the reporters (cut 2), and finally the captain shoos them away (cut 3).

The funny thing is in all three cuts, he does the same exact thing: snaps a "picture" and then brings down the camera to show his face. Snap and show face, snap and show face, snap, show face, and then back up.
He’s a featured extra. No lines because he’s probably not in SAG. I once played a security guard in a direct to video movie called “Bring it on 4 - In it to Win it” that shot in Florida at universal studios when I was in college. I don’t go around pretending to be an actor and it’s more of a funny story to tell at parties. I bet this idiot makes his wife work while he “chases his dream” of being an actor because he was a featured extra that needed local talent for tax reasons.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
H

He’s a featured extra. No lines because he’s probably not in SAG. I once played a security guard in a direct to video movie called “Bring it on 4 - In it to Win it” that shot in Florida at universal studios when I was in college. I don’t go around pretending to be an actor and it’s more of a funny story to tell at parties. I bet this idiot makes his wife work while he “chases his dream” of being an actor because he was a featured extra that needed local talent for tax reasons.
Patrick is preparing your SUBPOENA! at this very second, atalker child