• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"targeting my wife"

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Why is her right hand so hairy? Also the hand looks bigger than the left. Ruh roh
0F070EA6-97E7-48AC-9EE0-803CFEF34FC2.jpeg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
This is his biggest credit (despite crediting himself he isn’t actually credited.) Presumably he’s one of these fellas but I have no idea which one. Probably the guy on the right who went out of his way to mime making notes. No lines, obviously.

C583-FCAC-92-AD-4660-B8-AF-FB2-F604065-F9.jpg

I looked through the Mindhunter episode as well and that is 100% not him. He's the only "young" reporter and looks nothing like our wispy-haired tough guy.

This guy is loying about his biggest credit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I looked through the Mindhunter episode as well and that is 100% not him. He's the only "young" reporter and looks nothing like our wispy-haired tough guy.

And he has #mindhunter listed on his page like he’s a regular on it. I was an extra in Creed 2 and I don’t go around acting like I was a supporting character.

G

And he has #mindhunter listed on his page like he’s a regular on it. I was an extra in Creed 2 and I don’t go around acting like I was a supporting character.
I lived with this diabetic Black-Korean mixed guy in college who was an extra. He later lost his shit, had a Mental break down...dropped out of school and was on Disability and would refuse his insulin and they would come with hazmat suits and force inject him and I would tape it shouting "he's got rights you fuckers"...

He was also in Canadian version of the Screen Actors Guild, which before him, I thought was a big deal. But this dude would knock at my door bumming for smokes or a puff from my blunt, and literally had his mom drive 90 minutes to drop off home cooked, i guess diabetes-recipe meals.

G

IMDB shows his as Reporter (uncredited). His biggest credit is uncredited. Loser.

Looking through some of his other "credits", most of them are shorts and the ones that aren't are low budget nothings that have him and his wife in. Maybe one of his relatives is a director. I bet he's not like Rick and he probably works a real job to provide for his family.

G

Surely we would have seen screenshots of this Reddit rascal "targeting" his wife by now if this were true. Why do they always lie?

Fire-Shot-Capture-069-Chris-Dettone-on-Twitter-Ophelia-Featherb-Mr-Flickles-zombie-paxto-twitter-com.png

Nice googly-eyed, snaggle-toothed "targeted" wife, balding stupid.
I don't know who this Miss Ophelia is but Rick keeps claiming she's one of the rascals but the account was made in 2011. Either he's lying (again) or one of the rascals is on par with Nostradamus.