• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"targeting my wife"

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Oh god, red pants! My theory holds true; anyone who wears red pants is an asshole. Jim Norton practically lived in his for a while there.
ES9kzp-RXQAEk4-X5.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I don’t think I’ll ever understand why anyone would White Knight for Piggy. Just read his tweets, this not a good person you’re White Knighting for. Especially if you have a wife and children to defend a piece of shit who abandoned his child and continually airs his wife’s personal problems online is problematic. Let this be a lesson to you Chris in blindly plunging into turbulent seas based on political ideology and not on the content of character.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
maybe I'm a softie but to some degree I do feel bad for them because he probably believed Fatrick's bullshit narrative in good faith, at least initially. They're his victims.

you live and you learn

You shouldn't need another adult to tell you "don't run up and kick that nest of bees that won't stop stinging me". This isn't year one of the internet, this shit has been common sense for kind of a long time now. These dumb mother fuckers do it to themselves.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Maybe we will contribute to a divorce. Once a woman can’t post pics of her kids all over social media, she may take it out in her husband. And since her husbands stupidity is what caused her to delete social media, we may have done her a favor. Always a way to look at everything lol