• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"targeting my wife"

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
download.jpeg

From her Twitter. Her Instagram is gone too.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Pat has no loyalty to anyone.
Which is what makes it great. All these morons come to white knight for Piggy and he could give a fuck less what happens to them. Because he feels like everyone should suffer like he has. The only thing these dweebs have in common is that they’re both part of a smooth brained lefty echo chamber.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Don’t go fucking w the chicks job or anything gay like that you 3 spergy fucks here thatll do that shit. She hasnt rly done shit (has she?). Keep target focus on bullying the faggot. Just wanted to say that before someone tries something stupid with the innocent dumb crosseyed NPC mom.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Don’t go fucking w the chicks job or anything gay like that you 3 spergy fucks here thatll do that shit. She hasnt rly done shit (has she?). Keep target focus on bullying the faggot. Just wanted to say that before someone tries something stupid with the innocent dumb crosseyed NPC mom.
Honestly. I already feel bad for this chick. I'm a pissy eyed faggot but I wish these internet tough guy low T retards would stop bringing shit like this upon themselves and their own

G

Yeah, I feel bad now that I know she saved all of us from Covid-19.

She stayed at work...for me.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
This isn’t another Patrick, I give it a few days before he comes to his senses. He didn’t abandon his kid like Pat so he has something to live for and isnt as self destructive.

Nobody else has lasted us more than a few days, so I’ll believe it when I see it. Pats mental illness is one of a kind until proven otherwise

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Going to be indicted, eh? The DA is going to take special interest in this, is he? This is the kind of case that makes careers, I can completely see hundreds of thousands of dollars being budgeted to crack the case of who said your wife had eyes like a broken Muppet.
The DA of Hamilton County is Joe Deters a no nonsense Republican. I’m sure Chris has said something disparaging about Mr Deters because these leftist cucks can never keep their smooth brained I’ll informed opinions to themselves. They’re all experts on Policing and the law until they get arrested and go to court and get convicted despite “entrapment” or whatever other phrase they heard on Law and Order they think applies to their current case.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Yeah she’s off limits as far as job hassling or phone calls in my opinion. But Chrissy is open season. I think it went a little far when someone was tweeting her to be fair. Focus on the target. Give him the grief about her. She isn’t online cucking for the Pig.