• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"targeting my wife"

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Btw his bluff was good but you can’t collect someone’s IP off Twitter just like that. You basically have to phish them into clicking a link to an ip logger or you can log them off your own website. So whatever you rascals do, don’t click anything unknown, or savage his personal site. Mr IT expert thinks everyone is dumb and Google doesent exist evidently.

The other option is the courts, and we know how Subpoenas go in that regard.

we can all deliberately go to https://www.patrickstomlinson.com/NIGGER-NIGGER-NIGGER-NIGGER-NIGGER and he can see our IPs on the log and the header that says the traffic is coming from onaforums.net and he still can't do shit about it

even via the courts, if more than one person lives in the house, good luck proving beyond reasonable doubt which family member or housemate is. Oopsie doodles.

but no, the walls are closing in and prison for felony fatphobia is imminent

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
"physical address from an IP"
"the lawsuit"
Holy shit, here we go again!
Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-13-33-41.png

Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-13-33-54.png
Quasi is getting 2 houses?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Cincinnatis Over The Rhine neighborhood and across the river in Covington are some great bars. Just sayin.

The company I have a contract with is in Cincinnati, I go up once a month to do the task they pay me for. Spent many nights in OTR.
I had heard OTR has gotten better. it used to just be Spook Central

EraGodless

Forum Clout
That ridiculous comb forward explains why he acts like this, he’s severely insecure about it and going bald so he overcompensates by acting like such a smug cunt online. Everyone that sees him knows he’s going bald and laughing at his greasy comb forward. He’s bald but trying to do the hair pulled to the front like the Misfits. He def gels that down because he’s so afraid of it blowing / moving back which would show his forehead goes back behind his ears. He’s got the 80s Hulk Hogan skullet before he started wearing a bandana with extensions tied to it.
2Apw.gif

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
You allow your 5th-6th grade aged
daughter on tik tok? Nigger.
She has supervised iPad time everyday after she does her school work. She’s not off in another room making Cuties videos. She posts nature stuff with dumb rap songs over it like the other kids. I review everything. Blame her mother, she let her start it.