• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"targeting my wife"

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Yeah she’s off limits as far as job hassling or phone calls in my opinion. But Chrissy is open season. I think it went a little far when someone was tweeting her to be fair. Focus on the target. Give him the grief about her. She isn’t online cucking for the Pig.
Eh. One could argue, much like Thicki, that she's enabling this stupidity. She's eating shit from trolls because of him, and yet he's still poking the bear. That's on her for not smacking him upside the head and telling him to knock it the fuck off.

I'm not a fan of fucking with people who weren't asking for it, never have been, but I'm not gonna shed a tear for her, either.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Eh. One could argue, much like Thicki, that she's enabling this stupidity. She's eating shit from trolls because of him, and yet he's still poking the bear. That's on her for not smacking him upside the head and telling him to knock it the fuck off.

I'm not a fan of fucking with people who weren't asking for it, never have been, but I'm not gonna shed a tear for her, either.
Fair enough Brotherman you make a solid point. I mean he’s had 14 hours to lay low and think about it, but he keeps going. If Megan isn’t going to correct him, I guess the horde will.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Look at all you faggots going soft about “harassing” this chick - she’s not gonna fuck you guys
I don’t wanna fuck her. I’m sure she’s a very sweet girl who’s in a relationship with an asshole. Sadly it’s all too common a story. She didn’t tweet anything. She already shut down her Twitter and Instagram, I think it’s clear she doesent wanna be a part of this. But I’m sure old widows peaks doesent care how she feels or he would’ve quit responding by now.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Well lookie what we have here, seems like we've got another Krav Maga expert that will chase you down for two hours then tie you in a knot. An actual tough guy that will spoonfeed you your teeth, if you will.

Screenshot_20220330-214527.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Well lookie what we have here, seems like we've got another Krav Maga expert that will chase you down for two hours then tie you in a knot. An actual tough guy that will spoonfeed you your teeth, if you will.

View attachment 32064
Your profile pic looks like Jason Lee on a 7 year crack binge. I’m sure Will would’ve been intimidated, stupid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

View attachment 32064
This Chris dope has never been punched in the face and it’s long overdue from his behavior

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
I can almost assure you she’s probably the sweetest girl you could meet. She probably just went for the first guy who showed her attention. And that’s where she’s at now. I feel like it adds up, don’t think anyone was knocking down Chris’ door.
You don’t remember Patrice O’Neal’s tier joke? This girl is a 10. In the fucking disaster tier. She can still act stuck up if she surrounds herself w disasters, which she clearly does

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Yeah, I feel bad now that I know she saved all of us from Covid-19.

She stayed at work...for me.
Yes remember her sacrifice. I’m curious if this is a single income household. Chris had plenty of time to sit on Twitter and put his wife and children in peril today. He May be like Piggy, he may have all day to respond and we may milk him for all the the LOLmilk that exists in the world.
1648700940021.png
1648700940021.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
You don’t remember Patrice O’Neal’s tier joke? This girl is a 10. In the fucking disaster tier. She can still act stuck up if she surrounds herself w disasters, which she clearly does
That’s a fair point. The brilliance of Patrice is always so obvious. We lost a true philosopher on that day he left us.