• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Now he has to update the Airbnb pictures!! I see the Mustang is still there while he's at a concert, did "fuck gender roles" Patrick make his zonked out wife drive to the concert?
Screenshot-from-2024-05-15-05-43-12.png

Screenshot-from-2024-05-15-05-43-37.png

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
At no point does the person who wants to collect these chairs think of messaging the "seller" to say you will be by to pick them up shortly, please remove the advert so someone doesnt take them while you are en route and waste the journey?

I'm assuming they were very local and just took a punt that they would still be there and don't value their time in the least.

They'll be available soon to collect, just outside of Portage for only $7

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
I don’t really know shit about US law but it’s a dumb prank because you’re inciting someone to commit a crime. If Pat is doing it to himself he’s extra dumb considering his current lawsuit with the MPD. Time to put an actual fence up around your poverty garden, Fatty.
Like someone said above, Pat never leaves his house. He no long brags about future tips or events. The one time he leaves his house this happens. It’s 100% a false flag