• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

G

It is staged. He knows his lawsuit against the MPD is dogshit so he's doing new false flag gayops. This one was tame and was to test the waters. He will do another one soon that will be bonkers, just watch.
This is 100% staged. Thats niki on the security footage. Just like when he wrote gay virgin patrick, that was him.

Just admit the chairs broke when you sat on them, fatrick.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Didn't someone try this exact bit before, but maybe on Facebook marketplace?
It doesnt ring a bell but maybe. There are bunch of pranks that we never hear about or nobody has ever taken credit for until pat posts about them. He thinks everything bad that happens to him comes from here but there are a couple other sites that fuck with him too so who knows where it came from until someone here says they did. Nobody here has taken credit for his mulch delivery, his claim that someone was going to tow his car, a bunch of post office boxes getting delivered, pizza orders. Im sure there are a few more Im missing. We would never know about them until Pat makes a tweet about it. So who knows what else he has had to deal with. Those pranks were years ago and nobody here has ever said they were the ones that did it.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
This is 100% staged. Thats niki on the security footage. Just like when he wrote gay virgin patrick, that was him.

Just admit the chairs broke when you sat on them, fatrick.
Thats why I questioned it. He all of a sudden stops responding to trolls then this happens so he can run to his lawyers and say he has been violated. I dont think its niki. Just a couple bull dykes.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Fatso has stated that his security camera captures videos in 30 sec intervals. Even though it's undoubtably a shitty, cheap camera, it should be high quality enough to capture the license plate when the truck pulled in. The truck is parked at an angle, so the license plate would be visible when it pulled in and out. Since he has the license plate number, the Criagslist ad trying to find out who took it is unnecessary.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Fatso has stated that his security camera captures videos in 30 sec intervals. Even though it's undoubtably a shitty, cheap camera, it should be high quality enough to capture the license plate when the truck pulled in. The truck is parked at an angle, so the license plate would be visible when it pulled in and out. Since he has the license plate number, the Criagslist ad trying to find out who took it is unnecessary.
That was with the ADT video. This one looks like its a possible Nest setup now.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
This is a great question. How did he know about the ad at all? Wouldn't you think that some arseholes just stole them?
He just instantly solves the mystery after supposedly being out at a concert and drinking all night.

His wife doesn't have a car. They were both home.
There is another possibility. Is Niki out of town and is Pat creating his own chaos again?

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
An ad that says not to even knock on the door, just take things from the property? Yeah, that sounds legit. If that really happened then he should put up another comment stating the wood is probably carcinogenic.

Someone should just dump a load of old pallets out back. Make some more chairs, fatso.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Good observation. Seems like its almost staged. Will need more information. It shows it was posted 16hours ago from the time pat made the tweet. Plus how did he find that ad? Who comes home from a concert at midnight, notices lawn chairs were missing, and goes straight to craigslist and finds the ad right away? He just happened to be gone when they came by.

View attachment 199428
Definitely smells like a porky false flag to me.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It is staged. He knows his lawsuit against the MPD is dogshit so he's doing new false flag gayops. This one was tame and was to test the waters. He will do another one soon that will be bonkers, just watch.
Didn’t he post a picture of him sitting in there drinking tea mentioning the chairs fairly recently? Gotta remind people you have your chairs just sitting out there. 😉

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I suspect he finally looked into all the posts about them being toxic and got rid of them but saw a good opportunity to blame something on us.
Judging by the girl with the backwards baseball hat, they could easily be acquaintances of niki or pat and they just wanted them gone. Seems like pats allies are always the ones that rob him.