• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Showing off his new house and land.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Nice purpose-built McMansion, stupid. I get that SC prices are a lot cheaper than NY ones but the fact remains that he is incapable of not wasting money on gaudy frivolities.

That overturned soil's gonna look like shit for the next few years as well. Nana's likely gonna die in a pool of his own vomit before that yard ever becomes presentable.

I also doubt an anxious faggy cityslicker like him's going to enjoy living in the woods in the middle of nowhere. It sounds like fun until your first few nights walking and driving through pitch darkness reveal just how suited to it you really are.
He's gonna hate it. I've been in the sticks for the majority of my life and the other night I came home super baked and when I was walking from the truck to the house my dog got fixated on something in the dark and I got that "get outta here" feeling in my stomach and just went inside. I never did see anything so I was probably just tripping out.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
He's gonna hate it. I've been in the sticks for the majority of my life and the other night I came home super baked and when I was walking from the truck to the house my dog got fixated on something in the dark and I got that "get outta here" feeling in my stomach and just went inside. I never did see anything so I was probably just tripping out.
This is why he needed to just move to a smaller city in Florida and rot away. Not the sticks.

This nigga has been living in NY and NYC his whole life. Decided at 60 to just move to the sticks?

Forum Clout
How lonely he is is really going to sink in out there living in the middle of nowhere. The novelty will wear off quickly and people won’t go down there to visit. He’s going to miss his daily dose of holding court amongst his hangers-on at Sullivan’s.

When he runs out of beer in the middle of the night he’s going to have fun driving 10 miles on a dark backwoods road to get more.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I hope he plows into a tree and ends up a quadriplegic.

Fucking effeminate weirdo.
I hope he ends up like Beansie.

maxresdefault (3).jpg