• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Showing off his new house and land.

G

Becs

They live in trailers. Meanwhile my home is made of stone and is in parts older than most countries and is going fine.
Yeah, I've never not lived in a house that wasn't made of stone or brick. The only wooden structures where we live are garden sheds, right? You see some wooden chalets in Switzerland or other European ski resorts but in the UK wooden houses just aren't a thing. Even brand new places are primarily brick.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Taste is not a Cumia quality unless it's sipping on the finest boy cum.

Needs more triangles.

FQABPffXEAExdC-

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Nice purpose-built McMansion, stupid. I get that SC prices are a lot cheaper than NY ones but the fact remains that he is incapable of not wasting money on gaudy frivolities.

That overturned soil's gonna look like shit for the next few years as well. Nana's likely gonna die in a pool of his own vomit before that yard ever becomes presentable.

I also doubt an anxious faggy cityslicker like him's going to enjoy living in the woods in the middle of nowhere. It sounds like fun until your first few nights walking and driving through pitch darkness reveal just how suited to it you really are.