• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shin Megami Tensei > Pokémon

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Yes, i’ve played Fire emblem Awakening on the 3DS and Fire Emblem Three Houses on the Switch. Really enjoyable games with addictive gameplay.
Advance Wars 2 was really the first tactics game that I really liked, and I prefer that style to sword fighters/archers/wizards. Fire Emblem Awakening was good, but really want a new Advance Wars.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Advance Wars 2 was really the first tactics game that I really liked, and I prefer that style to sword fighters/archers/wizards. Fire Emblem Awakening was good, but really want a new Advance Wars.
Really?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
This is an openly gay thread, sir.
This thread might be openly gay, but i'm not gay, i'm a deeply closeted gay man.

Norm_MacDonald.jpg

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Any of you niggers watching Chainsaw Man?
I am. I don't like how they turned down the goofiness. As someone who has been reading it from early on, it's been insane how hyped it was before the anime's premiere as the best thing to happen to animation. It will only lead to people being disappointed.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Just started Dragon Quest XI S version and really enjoying it again. Last I played it was on PS4 at launch. Some nice quality of life improvements but that optional 2D mode on it feels like a mobile game and not at all like a 2D DQ.