• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shin Megami Tensei > Pokémon

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Dragon Quest is definitely better than Final Fantasy. When SquareEnix decided to focus more on the American market and American gamers it made the FF games pure trash. It’s a good thing that DQ has barely any popularity here otherwise the games would have become woke trash. DQ also has the best mascot in all of JRPGs. Who can hate Slime?

Slime raped me in the summer of 2002, when i was just 10 years old.

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I was violently raped by Dan Mullen in summer 2002 after a spiked grapefruit shandy and he didn’t even smile when he made my ten year old anus bleed profusely. At least Slime smiled through it all.
I'm so sorry, it takes a lot of courage to come forward and talk about these horrible things this monster has done to every one of your available holes, we will bring him to justice, believe you me!

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
I'm so sorry, it takes a lot of courage to come forward and talk about these horrible things this monster has done to every one of your available holes, we will bring him to justice, believe you me!

I hope so. The fact that Dan Mullen of Plymouth Massachusetts is still out there raping the holes of children has kept me up at night. I can’t even enjoy playing my beloved Final Fantasy 6 without thinking about the violations.

G

I was violently raped by Dan Mullen in summer 2002 after a spiked grapefruit shandy and he didn’t even smile when he made my ten year old anus bleed profusely. At least Slime smiled through it all.

I’m so sorry, Big Van Vader!

98BD2F75-C3C9-409D-BD55-76A883052589.gif

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
speaking of i was searching for insight software's office or some kind of buildings with the insight logo/banner on it, turns out theres none, you cant find a single instant that it exist in the real world, very very fishy

Say “Cookie”

Forum Clout
What’s a good place to start with Dragon Quest?
The translated Super Famicom remakes of the first 3 are a good place to start. They should work fine on any emulator that can play SNES games. All of the art design work for the series is by Akira Toriyama, creator of Dragon Ball.

I’m so sorry, Big Van Vader!

View attachment 79725
The Slime posse understands my pain.

G

The translated Super Famicom remakes of the first 3 are a good place to start. They should work fine on any emulator that can play SNES games. All of the art design work for the series is by Akira Toriyama, creator of Dragon Ball.

The Slime posse understands my pain.

Maybe i’ll start like the others have recommended with DQ11 and when i get a feel for it and like it i’ll play the older games.

Are they all standalone games, or is there a continuation witch each new game?

Say “Cookie”

Forum Clout
Maybe i’ll start like the others have recommended with DQ11 and when i get a feel for it and like it i’ll play the older games.

Are they all standalone games, or is there a continuation witch each new game?
They are really all their own thing outside of the first three. DQ3 is a prequel of DQ1, DQ2 takes place 100 years after 1. DQ1 has antiquated gameplay compared to even the second game, but it was the first big JRPG. DQ11 is a good game and worth playing.

Have you ever played Fire Emblem or Breath of Fire?

G

They are really all their own thing outside of the first three. DQ3 is a prequel of DQ1, DQ2 takes place 100 years after 1. DQ1 has antiquated gameplay compared to even the second game, but it was the first big JRPG. DQ11 is a good game and worth playing.

Have you ever played Fire Emblem or Breath of Fire?

Yes, i’ve played Fire emblem Awakening on the 3DS and Fire Emblem Three Houses on the Switch. Really enjoyable games with addictive gameplay.