• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shin Megami Tensei > Pokémon

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I'm not into anime or visual novels at all, but currently going through Persona 5 and it's fucking amazing.

What palace you on? That game is a goddamn journey, lemme tell ya what.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I'm not into anime or visual novels at all, but currently going through Persona 5 and it's fucking amazing.
I hated that smug faggot cat, wanted to strangle him everytime he opened his mouth.

MorganaPQ2.png

Just look at him, cunt.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
"Let's include an annoying cat who decides on your behalf when you should go to bed" ugh
The worst is his voice over where he moans when you try to do something the game won't let you do.

Still even with the shitty cat, it's just so well made. If anyone saw me playing it asking me what the fuck I was doing I'd be embarrassed. But I can be openly gay here.

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
I started Persona 5 Royal a few weeks ago. I beat the vanilla game, so I gave this a shot. I love creating Persona and the battle system, but the time in-between doing all of that is brutally long. The balance is also busted, because money matters way more than party levels. I am around level 50 with level 90+ Persona.

I'll try SMT V after I finish Royal. Pokémon is baby shit. It's weird to me that people who were children when Pokémon came out, are still fans now. It's been 26 years.