• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane's nipples and gunt protruding at a wedding, very disrespectful.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Of course it's hollywood merch, god dammit. Adrienne has sophisticated taste in wedding etiquette compared to this beast.

If it was anyone else I'd assume they're inconsiderate assholes for showing up like that, but being Lolcow Shane Nokes he might just lack the self awareness to realize how tacky he is.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Of course it's hollywood merch, god dammit. Adrienne has sophisticated taste in wedding etiquette compared to this beast.

If it was anyone else I'd assume they're inconsiderate assholes for showing up like that, but being Lolcow Shane Nokes he might just lack the self awareness to realize how tacky he is.
I think this what they mean when they say autistic people don’t understand social cues. Or he’s just a huge retard and they know he’s “special”

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Screenshot-2024-03-25-at-11-25-18-PM.png

Thanks for making an effort, Shane. Did you have a wall to spackle after the wedding? Clearly living that life of sheer opulence after retirement.
Sweater is dirty of course