• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane's nipples and gunt protruding at a wedding, very disrespectful.

Forum Clout
I'll refer to him as Anglo Romero from here on out.
35233.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What a couple of picture ruiners. Nice looking bride, clean-cut groom, scrubbed kids, but my eyes are immediately drawn to the obese unlicensed plumber and his floral print sectional.
Also, who wears hiking boots to a wedding? He’s just all kinds of autistic. I think he wears those boots so he can tell everyone he’s 6 foot since they have a heel.

I really believe he wanted to wear some dumb Star Wars / Xbox t-shirt and this was the best compromise the tard wrangler could get out of him.

Forum Clout
Also, who wears hiking boots to a wedding? He’s just all kinds of autistic. I think he wears those boots so he can tell everyone he’s 6 foot since they have a heel.

I really believe he wanted to wear some dumb Star Wars / Xbox t-shirt and this was the best compromise the tard wrangler could get out of him.
Him and front butt have gravitational mass, do you think things beside flies circle around them?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Screenshot-2024-03-25-at-11-25-18-PM.png

Thanks for making an effort, Shane. Did you have a wall to spackle after the wedding? Clearly living that life of sheer opulence after retirement.
Oh great, it's a Star Trek mask. Of course it is. It literally looks like he has a Pull-ups diaper wrapped around his face. Fucking shit huffer.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh great, it's a Star Trek mask. Of course it is. It literally looks like he has a Pull-ups diaper wrapped around his face. Fucking shit huffer.
Holy shit I didn’t notice that, I really think he wanted to wear a Star Trek / Xbox type shirt and the compromise was this long sleeve but a Star Trek XXL face mask. You can tell from his grin under the mask he’s so proud to be wearing his favorite Star Trek stuff while the children here are actually dressed properly.