• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane's nipples and gunt protruding at a wedding, very disrespectful.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
He could not help himself by removing the mask for a photo, now this lady has to see that forever. Assuming she isn't immediately cropping them out.
He couldn't even rent a suit for this. Also front butt is a foot tattoo enjoyer also which is doubly disgusting and those shoes of hers are feeling the crushing weight of her body

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Assuming she isn't immediately cropping them out.
IMG_6099.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Looks like either the bride or the groom had the same idea.

The mask thing really makes him look like an asshole, you’re OUTSIDE! the older guy on the left seems to have his mask around his neck but he had the courtesy to drop it for the photo. Shane is such a selfish asshole to dress this way AND keep his mask on for the wedding photos. I bet he wanted to wear one of his X-Box / Mountain Dew shirts and his fat girlfriend got him to compromise with this gross long sleeve showing off how fat he is.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Two non-nokes observations, why is penny eater's brother there and the old man with the gray shirt and mask that looks like a scarf around his neck looks like a 1970's Hollywood old man fag that was making Gil Gerard do gay things to get the Buck Rodgers role.
At least the neck mask guy took it down for the photo, not Shane!

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Weirdest part about all these creepy bums is they all dress like kids. Shane and Pat’s entire wardrobe is Star Wars, comic books, Xbox, etc like dorky teenagers. Even if they had to get a real job they would have to buy adult clothes because they don’t own any.
I just love those extra shitty poor man's jeans he's wearing, the kind you buys for your kids when they're in the 3rd grade, but seeing them giant-sized is breaking my ribs. The absolute best, is once again, Shane jamming his big old thumb right into that pocket, the thumb being squeezed to fawkin death beneath the girth of his hanging gardens of flesh...that gunt is serious business.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I just love those extra shitty poor man's jeans he's wearing, the kind you buys for you kids when they're in the 3rd grade, but seeing them giant-sized is breaking my ribs. The absolute best, is once again, Shane jamming his big old thumb right into that pocket, the thumb being squeezed to fawkin death beneath the girth of his hanging gardens of flesh...that gunt is serious business.
He seems to only own this pair of jeans - he was even wearing them in his gross mirror selfies.