• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFWA's 100K

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
It's in one of the Josiah tapes, but I don't have a time stamp. It's a fun five hours though.

Edit: Tape 2

"49:00 - We aren't paying a penny. They've made enough enemies with enough people. This is not coming out of my wallet"

He mentions its a "professional organization" and $100,000 in another tape

Last edited:

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I believe Fatso confirmed it with Josiah by saying (paraphrasing) ‘The legal fees are being provided by a professional organization I am a member of’.
He is a member of SFWA with no other professional associations. He went on to mention that he might be responsible for fees incurred if a subpeona is quashed..this stipulation is consistent with SFWA bylaws, too.

He then asked Josiah to keep all of that off the record. He’s also fat and cheated at a fun run in 2016.

That’s…that’s all I’ve got….

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I believe Fatso confirmed it with Josiah by saying (paraphrasing) ‘The legal fees are being provided by a professional organization I am a member of’.
He is a member of SFWA with no other professional associations. He went on to mention that he might be responsible for fees incurred if a subpeona is quashed..this stipulation is consistent with SFWA bylaws, too.

He then asked Josiah to keep all of that off the record. He’s also fat and cheated at a fun run in 2016.

That’s…that’s all I’ve got….
Only other option is NAMBLA

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
As far as I know we don’t have “hard proof” like a screenshot of a bill or something.
Yeah, but Rick's own words saying it should be enough, even if he's lying (I mean, he lies about everything else, so you kind of have to question everything he says). I would assume you'd just have to say something along the lines of "in an interview with Tomlinson, he claims the cost of the suit at one time cost $100k" or some dumb shit like that. I dunno, I'm just a 9-5, cup-of-Joe in the morning kinda guy, I put my pants on one leg at a time.

Forum Clout
P

potatopeeler63

[SIZE=18px]DO YOU HAVE A SOURCE FOR THAT!??[/SIZE]
F1EE6D39-7DFE-4B36-BE1D-FFC276D25E04.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's smoke but not fire. They came out with their article though. Nice pic they found of him looking sad.

Not only does he call everyone he doesn’t like a Nazi he also says many prominent republicans are pedos and rapists while being a member of the SFWA which has a history of high profile members being pedos

Forum Clout
DO YOU HAVE A SOURCE FOR THAT!??
View attachment 20570
I didn't ask that to be a "well actually" guy, I asked it to get it for an actual news article to amplify the signal and wreck this guy's public relations cuz he's a terrible douche. If you want to win these wars, don't be dumbasses to allies who are trying to help you. I know most of the forum gets it but there are a few of you who need to see the bigger picture and stop instinctively sperging out.

P

potatopeeler63

I didn't ask that to be a "well actually" guy, I asked it to get it for an actual news article to amplify the signal and wreck this guy's public relations cuz he's a terrible douche. If you want to win these wars, don't be dumbasses to allies who are trying to help you. I know most of the forum gets it but there are a few of you who need to see the bigger picture and stop instinctively sperging out.
No shit.
Be more funny faggot

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
hey man
shake off the haters
stop being so gay

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
The exact nature of the 100k paper trail is an important point, and I don't blame anyone for not only looking into it but also trying to write a decent and authorative account of these historical events.

Space Edge ASSURED us that is was the SFWA who coughed up the hundred grand.

Now, he's about as reliable as a Jewish friend during a financial problem.

But it does make sense. Even Patrick has been on record as describing the SFWA as being 'incestuous', meaning that they routinely post fake reviews of other members' work, support other members on social media, come together to support other members during the normal kinds of accusations you would get against the writing community. I don't know... parking fines? plagiarism? Child molestation possibly?? Could be any of those three!

But, yeah, Space Edge is your go-to guy.