• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rodeo clown and guidance counsellor swatted! Pig is zooming

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
He's in his 40's. Aren't most people's parents elderly by that age? Not sure why he has to add the qualifier that they're elderly? Maybe he's trying to set up some kind of "accident" scenario where they're killed for insurance money?
He doesn't see people - he sees weak points to be bled for victim points

G

View attachment 167143

This is from the torswats thread over at the other place. Some reporter or blogger wrote a story about him and apparently he's been swatting this guy and his parents because of it. That thread dug up all kinds of info on this faggot so I hope they arrest him soon. If Rick is involved i hope they catch him too.
He wasn't swatting anyone for months. He just started up again a few days ago. Whoever made that thread is way better at Google than Jackie.
Such an absolute piece of shit. I am optimistic though. The police are unquestionably investigating him, yet haven't contacted a single person afaik looking for information, which leads me to believe they have this piece of shit tracked down. He might be out of reach in a no-extradition country, and they just need to lure him somewhere they can legally arrest him.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Ok but we don't want to get sued so the main characters will be Rick Fatton and his wife Vicky of Omaha Nebraska. I think I have Final Draft somewhere.
Of course. As always, "the story you are about to hear is true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent."

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
He's in his 40's. Aren't most people's parents elderly by that age? Not sure why he has to add the qualifier that they're elderly? Maybe he's trying to set up some kind of "accident" scenario where they're killed for insurance money?
Life insurance would require them to name that fat pos as beneficiary. Kyle is sole heir.

He got Jackie to swat them now because wasn't invited to Thanksgiving thus ruining his "first of 3 Thanksgiving dinners" cosplay. This is a punishment to them and a warning about what happens if he doesn't get christmas prezzies.

OinkPiglinson

Dixon Cider
Forum Clout
I love how fatrick goes to war with literally all of Twitter and then blames us when gets a wellness check from the police. I used to think he was doing it to himself but now I firmly believe it's some random neckbeard from twitter that he childed and blocked for saying something he disagreed with about Star Wars. What a pathetic way to live your life