• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rodeo clown and guidance counsellor swatted! Pig is zooming

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
How much do you want to bet those elderly parents got a call from Rick just yesterday warning them that a SWATTing at their house was definitely imminent because certain people were "ramping up?"
seems reasonable

I wonder if he told them before the weekend that he really doesn’t think he should attend thanksgiving because the risk of a swatting was so high. Why? Because they’re taking it to the next level with the stlakers and “releasing information” that was voluntarily put on the internet by Dan himself..and showing a video of a white sex tourist (jk love you Josiah love the show) in the Philippines that people here found in the first place

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231125-102602.png

This is from the torswats thread over at the other place. Some reporter or blogger wrote a story about him and apparently he's been swatting this guy and his parents because of it. That thread dug up all kinds of info on this faggot so I hope they arrest him soon. If Rick is involved i hope they catch him too.
He wasn't swatting anyone for months. He just started up again a few days ago. Whoever made that thread is way better at Google than Jackie.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Jesus. Pat your addiction for internet attention has broken your brain. Get some help. Stop ruining your families holidays to make it about yourself.

I hope they are willing to crowd fund the money Pat will need to pay after the case gets thrown out. Just like the last one.

1700933424628.png

Greg Floyd

CRIMINALLY OBSESSED CYBERSTALKER
Forum Clout
So Pat thinks that people are SWAT-ing him due to a person no one has ever heard of giving a keynote speech that no one will ever hear at an event no one has ever heard of. And also the speech-giver is a crazy person with massive debts and legal issues who has no idea what they're talking about with a history of getting literally everything wrong and doxxing innocent people. This makes perfect sense to Pat's fat mind.

Where's my Tiny Tim book, Pat? Stop SWAT-ing yourself and get writing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jesus. Pat your addiction for internet attention has broken your brain. Get some help. Stop ruining your families holidays to make it about yourself.

I hope they are willing to crowd fund the money Pat will need to pay after the case gets thrown out. Just like the last one.

View attachment 167150
Pats ballwashers are a special kind of stupid. He’s in? I’m guessing he’ll donate a whopping 5 bucks.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

View attachment 167150
I'd love to see what kind of retard lawyers pat would have to settle for after last time. Maybe get some ambulance chaser truck accident lawyers to brush up on their first amendment law.

I'd also love to see pat's screenplay for his life. 2 hours of tom hanks angrily staring at a phone sounds like a challenge I'm sure he'll be up for.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
I'd love to see what kind of retard lawyers pat would have to settle for after last time. Maybe get some ambulance chaser truck accident lawyers to brush up on their first amendment law.

I'd also love to see pat's screenplay for his life. 2 hours of tom hanks angrily staring at a phone sounds like a challenge I'm sure he'll be up for.
Pat makes friends with a volleyball he names stlaker.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout

View attachment 167150
“Lovable Tom Hanks?”

Fucking faggot fucker.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

View attachment 167150
What a shocker. Another Pat supporter turns out to be a pervert.
IMG_20231125_141419.jpg