• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rodeo clown and guidance counsellor swatted! Pig is zooming

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Henry's a good egg; on good terms with Aunt Leslie. Idk if he's an actual civilian or just a brotherman/kiwi playing the straight man but you'll see him patposting in the wild all the time like @battlebornmike.

View attachment 167192

Definitely a civilian/good egg.

A2746F34-BE19-44E8-A8A1-8771AA23BE1A.jpeg

Antwan2

Forum Clout
the way this unfolded. The broken english. The party. The change in expression. No comedy editor or director could have pieced this together better. The fact that those retards think we don't want it released or hiding it or something is the worse part.

Were still hilarious.
I’m still surprised at Philippinos having a formal party. I didn’t think they behaved like people ever

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pat's been bleeding followers for a while so, coincidentally, the swatting's returned. Of course, this is despite interest in Pat being at its lowest since he lost his Twitter the first time and had to gloat about shutting down the sub to get some heat back.
I don't think I would find Tom Hanks believable as Pat. Pat's more of a Jonah Hill type fat buffoon character
I could probably make that one happen.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Pat's been bleeding followers for a while so, coincidentally, the swatting's returned. Of course, this is despite interest in Pat being at its lowest since he lost his Twitter the first time and had to gloat about shutting down the sub to get some heat back.

I could probably make that one happen.
Ok but we don't want to get sued so the main characters will be Rick Fatton and his wife Vicky of Omaha Nebraska. I think I have Final Draft somewhere.