• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rock and Roll will never die so long as I draw draw breath.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
"of this or any other generation"? Fatso, the Foo Fighters are like in their 50s. They haven't been part of "this generation" in two fucking decades.

And hilarious that the Foo Fighters are probably not the best band that Dave Grohl has even been in. I hate all of them, but Nirvana and Queens of the Stone Age are arguably better than the Foo Fighters. Nirvana had a bigger impact by a million miles.

Funny that when actual legends of rock die they would either elicit a "who is that?" from Pat (like Mark E Smith a few years back or Sylvain Sylvain or Toots Hibbert), or for more direct analogs like Charlie Watts or Neil Peart you get radio silence.

Pat is fat and dumb and could probably eat an entire Beef Wellington in ten minutes. That's my main point here.
Nirvana and QOTSA are way better than Foos and more impactful I think overall... Hell even that Probot album is more memorable to me than Foos.
Speaking of QOTSA and Kurt.... rip Mark Lanegan

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Rock and roll lives and dies with him? What a wacko. Doesn’t even play an instrument and thinks Foo fighters are the greatest band of all time. I bet he looks down on Nickleback as crap rock but doesn’t realize theyre just like the Foo fighters. Safe, corporate, paint by numbers rock for rubes.
If I remember right he made a post a few months ago saying something like that nickelback weren’t that bad and were just victims of internet mob mentality.

Forum Clout
FM Rock Radio killed rock music. I grew up with it (before we had options like streaming / iPhones / etc) and I can’t believe anyone still listens to FM rock radio. The rock stations i heard from 98-2004 are still playing the same shit in 2022. How many times can someone actually listen to paradise city, enter sandman, even flow, interstate love song, and smells like teen spirit every day for decades and not change the station? You can take any “rock” fm stations play list and go back 15 years and the majority of it will still be the same. These shit stations think a “deep cut” is Nirvana’s In Bloom or Pearl Jam’s Black.
Kind of. They did play everything into the ground, but it's not their fault that bands started to sound faggy and unlistenable.