• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rock and Roll will never die so long as I draw draw breath.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
FM Rock Radio killed rock music. I grew up with it (before we had options like streaming / iPhones / etc) and I can’t believe anyone still listens to FM rock radio. The rock stations i heard from 98-2004 are still playing the same shit in 2022. How many times can someone actually listen to paradise city, enter sandman, even flow, interstate love song, and smells like teen spirit every day for decades and not change the station? You can take any “rock” fm stations play list and go back 15 years and the majority of it will still be the same. These shit stations think a “deep cut” is Nirvana’s In Bloom or Pearl Jam’s Black.
One of the biggest stations we have only plays the absolute biggest hits and ballads from bands, and it's infuriating. Sabbath? Only Paranoid and Changes (because Iron Man is too heavy, I guess). You'd think being Australian would get you a shitload of AC/DC... nope. Just Back In Black, Shook Me, Highway To Hell, etc.

And only Foo Fighters' biggest songs, of course.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Never got into Foos.i got passes to see them and Nine Inch Nails(right around the time Year Zero came out with the BEST ARG ever ever) with Silversun Pickups opening. Stayed for 3 Foos and went to the press/crew tent and got as much free gargle as possible. Later on Taylor and Dave drove down in a golf cart. Seemed decent enough. Dave mentioned my hat and shoes and went off. Chill as fuck.
Then about 8 months later I was in LA... Where that Capitol Records building is, the round one? And as I'm being touristy as fuck and lookin at the names... Dave and some woman and another big guy walked by. Dave did a double take and said 'Dublin', had about 45 seconds of a chat and that was that.

Their music never really hit me. I liked that song Low and its cool to see Pat Smear playing with em, Dave is ridiculously talented but there are many fucking words you can associate with Fatrick but 'rock n roll' ain't one of them thsts for sure. He is as pedestrian and weekend warrior as possible. He is the type of cunt who will buy an album, (probably on vinyl) because he will say ', you can't like music unless you have this album'... I just know Fatrick is the type of spastic who would get a greatest hits compilation, slim through Wikipedia and then argue to the end about the band with you...

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
controversial-shirt-01.nocrop.w566.h670.jpg

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Pig, you slobbering fucking idiot, even Dave Grohl would punch you in the face and call you a faggot for claiming Foo Fighters are the "greatest rock band of this or any generation."

You're a rube and a bum and stupid and fat and I hate you.
Grohl would almost certainly call Pat a pants shitting retarded man for even implying that they are the best band of any generation, shit probably even top 100. Get fat (lost).

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I don't know ... is being a pussy coward who's afraid of parental responsibility, confrontation and any sort of criticism "rock and roll"? Being a bitch-made pussy like Patrick S Tomlinson doesn't seem very rock and roll to me at all.

I am surprised that he's not a fan of Weezer. They are bland mainstream rock like FF, but with the added dash of fake geekery like Pat employs. I 'm sure that he thinks "Buddy Holly" slaps even if it hits different now.

Dave Matthews is more Pat's speed.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Is that Sebastian Bach, legendary model train enthusiast who feuds with Patrick Swayze? 🤔
Known cigarette smuggler. Yes it is. I was gonna go on a diatribe about how “Foo Fighters” were never real rockers because they’ve never really done anything controversial. No fights, no non mainstream statements, nothing. Just safe and friendly. Oasis, GNR, even fucking Green Day, just off the top of my head, all bands that did wild shit and didn’t give a fuck. Then I thought that was gay and this would sum it up better.

G

One of the biggest stations we have only plays the absolute biggest hits and ballads from bands, and it's infuriating. Sabbath? Only Paranoid and Changes (because Iron Man is too heavy, I guess). You'd think being Australian would get you a shitload of AC/DC... nope. Just Back In Black, Shook Me, Highway To Hell, etc.

And only Foo Fighters' biggest songs, of course.
Yes AC/DC the way these silly bitches up here in Canada play Rush, The Guess Who, BTO, and most annoyingly the Tragically Hip.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I don't know ... is being a pussy coward who's afraid of parental responsibility, confrontation and any sort of criticism "rock and roll"? Being a bitch-made pussy like Patrick S Tomlinson doesn't seem very rock and roll to me at all.

I am surprised that he's not a fan of Weezer. They are bland mainstream rock like FF, but with the added dash of fake geekery like Pat employs. I 'm sure that he thinks "Buddy Holly" slaps even if it hits different now.

Dave Matthews is more Pat's speed.

First two Weezer albums slap, child. IMO way more “genuine” and real than Foo Fighters.

Rivers is a huge faggot now who sold his soul for radio play and never took a single risk post-Pinkerton… BUT, he was interesting back then and created something I would argue was far more influential and creative than the Foo Fighters, even if they are inarguably the more talented and popular group.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Even Foo Fighters fans think Medicine at Midnight was fucking garbage. Pat really has shit taste in everything
And he was upset that the Foo Fighters didn’t play MORE songs from that album in concert. They know their best stuff the fans want to hear are from the first 4 albums and nobody goes to see a band in concert that’s been around at least 10-15 years (Foo Fighters case close to 30) to hear the new songs. He can’t go to a concert right, he fucks it up like he fucks everything up. After their current tour only 1-2 songs from that album will be continued to be played live because fans don’t want to hear it. He’s such a colossal buffoon.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Known cigarette smuggler. Yes it is. I was gonna go on a diatribe about how “Foo Fighters” were never real rockers because they’ve never really done anything controversial. No fights, no non mainstream statements, nothing. Just safe and friendly. Oasis, GNR, even fucking Green Day, just off the top of my head, all bands that did wild shit and didn’t give a fuck. Then I thought that was gay and this would sum it up better.
I grew up with Oasis and seen em live in Dublin in 97 but on second night so Liam wasn't there... Noel did the set... Was fucking amazing. I remember the Cigarettes and Alcohol cassette single came in literally a fag box (not what we call a van with some of us in)and then the single sets from both albums were in these metal tins made to look like Benson and Hedges cig boxes..i robbed 17 pound out me mams holiday box to buy the Definitely Maybe one...I remember playing the bside songs Masterplan and Acquiese over and over on me Sega Saturn the cd player screen had a sort of spaceship view of going through space thing...

I had this vhs I would tape tons of Mtv Europe on it. I think of Black Hole Sun by Sound garden, Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana, Big time Sensuality by Bjork, Push it by Night crawlers and No Rain by Blind Melon and that's the early 90s man... Staying up to record Beavis and Butthead, Aeon Flux, The Maxx... I was a week before 10 when Kurt died so I guess as a kid I jist absorbed this stuff a lot. That and a show called Eurottrash which was full of tits and fanny and arse and surreal comedy and humour and presented by fucking Jean Paul Gautier at a stage. Id stay up and record it with the sound down.... Religiously.

It's just so fake that he tweets this about Taylor. If called out he would suddenly be the guy with every album on vinyl and been to every gig and knows more about you stlaker... But he obviously has the most boring and predicable taste in music HE thinks is cool because he had seen it referenced somewhere or John Walker-Brianna Wu said it was playing it in its Porsche or whatever.
Im waiting for him to be a secret musical prodigy or the Beatles to have saught out his dad for something.

Forum Clout
I grew up with Oasis and seen em live in Dublin in 97 but on second night so Liam wasn't there... Noel did the set... Was fucking amazing. I remember the Cigarettes and Alcohol cassette single came in literally a fag box (not what we call a van with some of us in)and then the single sets from both albums were in these metal tins made to look like Benson and Hedges cig boxes..i robbed 17 pound out me mams holiday box to buy the Definitely Maybe one...I remember playing the bside songs Masterplan and Acquiese over and over on me Sega Saturn the cd player screen had a sort of spaceship view of going through space thing...

I had this vhs I would tape tons of Mtv Europe on it. I think of Black Hole Sun by Sound garden, Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana, Big time Sensuality by Bjork, Push it by Night crawlers and No Rain by Blind Melon and that's the early 90s man... Staying up to record Beavis and Butthead, Aeon Flux, The Maxx... I was a week before 10 when Kurt died so I guess as a kid I jist absorbed this stuff a lot. That and a show called Eurottrash which was full of tits and fanny and arse and surreal comedy and humour and presented by fucking Jean Paul Gautier at a stage. Id stay up and record it with the sound down.... Religiously.

It's just so fake that he tweets this about Taylor. If called out he would suddenly be the guy with every album on vinyl and been to every gig and knows more about you atalker... But he obviously has the most boring and predicable taste in music HE thinks is cool because he had seen it referenced somewhere or John Walker-Brianna Wu said it was playing it in its Porsche or whatever.
Im waiting for him to be a secret musical prodigy or the Beatles to have saught out his dad for something.
We're all familiar with your mam's holiday box.