• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rock and Roll will never die so long as I draw draw breath.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
And he was upset that the Foo Fighters didn’t play MORE songs from that album in concert. They know their best stuff the fans want to hear are from the first 4 albums and nobody goes to see a band in concert that’s been around at least 10-15 years (Foo Fighters case close to 30) to hear the new songs. He can’t go to a concert right, he fucks it up like he fucks everything up. After their current tour only 1-2 songs from that album will be continued to be played live because fans don’t want to hear it. He’s such a colossal buffoon.
I doubt there will be another tour. Foo Fighters will probably break up

G

Foo Fighters fucking suck. Pat has no talent or taste obviously but it's just egregiously wrong to say they're the greatest or even a great band.

Anyone who's ever written a song or plays an instrument would know the Foo Fighters aren't outliers in any aspect of music. From instrumentals to creativity to songwriting... they just aren't good. At least the singer of Nickelback was talented, the Chili Peppers are unique, Third Eye Blind could write a song. The Foo Fighters don't do anything well. The only reason they've made it is because Grohl is a likeable person who knew a lot of people in the 90s. Fuck you Pat.

Last edited by a moderator:

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
"of this or any other generation"? Fatso, the Foo Fighters are like in their 50s. They haven't been part of "this generation" in two fucking decades.

And hilarious that the Foo Fighters are probably not the best band that Dave Grohl has even been in. I hate all of them, but Nirvana and Queens of the Stone Age are arguably better than the Foo Fighters. Nirvana had a bigger impact by a million miles.

Funny that when actual legends of rock die they would either elicit a "who is that?" from Pat (like Mark E Smith a few years back or Sylvain Sylvain or Toots Hibbert), or for more direct analogs like Charlie Watts or Neil Peart you get radio silence.

Pat is fat and dumb and could probably eat an entire Beef Wellington in ten minutes. That's my main point here.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"of this or any other generation"? Fatso, the Foo Fighters are like in their 50s. They haven't been part of "this generation" in two fucking decades.

And hilarious that the Foo Fighters are probably not the best band that Dave Grohl has even been in. I hate all of them, but Nirvana and Queens of the Stone Age are arguably better than the Foo Fighters. Nirvana had a bigger impact by a million miles.

Funny that when actual legends of rock die they would either elicit a "who is that?" from Pat (like Mark E Smith a few years back or Sylvain Sylvain or Toots Hibbert), or for more direct analogs like Charlie Watts or Neil Peart you get radio silence.

Pat is fat and dumb and could probably eat an entire Beef Wellington in ten minutes. That's my main point here.
Foo fighters were big when he was in high school yet he believes they will be a forever influence on music. They have some memorable songs but they haven’t put anything great in over 15 years. You look at some of the most famous bands and they didn’t last long which meant they only had a handful of albums. Beatles were around like a decade, zeppelin a decade, the eagles like 7-8 years, GNR around 5, etc. and these groups put out just enough good stuff until they got old and boring which is where Foo Fighters are. If Foo stopped at 4-5 albums they would be good but the longer some bands stick around the more mediocre / shit music they put out over the years. It’s why some “classic” bands don’t even bother putting out new stuff because it won’t be as good as the old stuff and fans don’t want to hear it. Some groups can keep pumping out good stuff but majority (especially the Foo fighters) are just putting out music their own fans don’t even want to hear in concert. To think they are the “greatest” shows he had the shittiest taste in music and is very fat. Dave Grohl would tell Pat he’s wrong to think Foo are the greatest.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Yes AC/DC the way these silly bitches up here in Canada play Rush, The Guess Who, BTO, and most annoyingly the Tragically Hip.
I'm going to fucking kill myself if I ever hear another God damn Rush song in it's entirety. I'll listen to Gord Downey's moaning faggot voice all day before I will voluntarily listen to Geddy Lee squeal out Red Bruschetta or whatever. The only classic Canadian rock that doesn't suck is April Wine and I could give a fuck if I ever hear anything by them again either because the radio fucking beat them to death. Looking for something newer? Here's Three Days Grace, Nickelback and The Glorious Sons. Fuck off. Canadian rock sucks dick.

G

Even Foo Fighters fans think Medicine at Midnight was fucking garbage. Pat really has shit taste in everything
Yeah I still considered myself a fan of theirs and I haven’t even listened to that album because the 3 songs I heard from it were all shit. Ive got it on my computer and I just haven’t and probably won’t ever bother.

I’m glad I got to see them play a few months ago though, at a small local club. It’s still fun even if they aren’t all that creative. Not everything has to be world-changing, sometimes you just want to have some drinks and watch a rock show.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Fawkin rock and roll will never fawkin die as long as I "draw draw" fawkin breath #IAmVeryBadass

EeIfby6WoAUdflc.jpg

By the way, does it count as "drawing" breath if you're hooked up to a respirator in the hospital after suffering a massive coronary due to your obesity? If not, rock and roll might be dead within five years.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I'm going to fucking kill myself if I ever hear another God damn Rush song in it's entirety. I'll listen to Gord Downey's moaning faggot voice all day before I will voluntarily listen to Geddy Lee squeal out Red Bruschetta or whatever. The only classic Canadian rock that doesn't suck is April Wine and I could give a fuck if I ever hear anything by them again either because the radio fucking beat them to death. Looking for something newer? Here's Three Days Grace, Nickelback and The Glorious Sons. Fuck off. Canadian rock sucks dick.
I can't look at a picture of Geddy Lee without seeing stlaker Patti

G

The cut for Canadian musicians and actors is if you know they're Canadian X, they're Canadian. I hate that fossil Neil Young, but he wasn't know as Canadian first, he was a musician and asshole first. It's like that bald little idiot on Corner Gas, he's unknown outside of the 17 people who watched that shit, meanwhile Captain Kirk was born in Iowa, not Montreal. I love when some stars skip out on Canada and then are forced to go back to be heard or seen again like Eugene Levy.

Last edited by a moderator: