• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rock and Roll will never die so long as I draw draw breath.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Will it?

39.png

G

somewhere deep in a Wyoming tunnel system, the kike overlords are smiling, showing only teeth.

the (fats) domino theory has come to fruition, flyover rubes lapping up generic, engineered music and subconsciously projecting some social justice bullshit for dopamine hits from twitter bots.

this is your life, patrick. you have no free will.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He really said the Foo fighters are the greatest rock band of this or any generation? Good lord he has the worst taste in everything. Foo Fighters haven’t a good album in over a decade and their concert set lists are heavy on their first 4 albums and covers. They make music when Dave isn’t doing other things. Funny how he’s so into the FF which are considered Dad Rock (even though he signed away his daughter) yet he pretends he’s some young hip 20 something guy. He graduated before the millennium but thinks he should be writing for Teen Vogue.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pig, you slobbering fucking idiot, even Dave Grohl would punch you in the face and call you a faggot for claiming Foo Fighters are the "greatest rock band of this or any generation."

You're a rube and a bum and stupid and fat and I hate you.
Foo Fighters are so bored with their own music they’ve been doing majority covers in concert. It’s amazing how he doesn’t realize they’re what Dave does when he needs a payday tour instead of solo projects.

Forum Clout
1. He sounds like that kid in middle school who obsessed over one classic rock band and thought that it made him more special than everyone listening to whatever was popular on the radio.

2. Foo Fighters and bands like them killed rock long ago Fatso. The last rock album I remember being popular was American Idiot and that shit was fucking awful.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
1. He sounds like that kid in middle school who obsessed over one classic rock band and thought that it made him more special than everyone listening to whatever was popular on the radio.

2. Foo Fighters and bands like them killed rock long ago Fatso. The last rock album I remember being popular was American Idiot and that shit was fucking awful.
FM Rock Radio killed rock music. I grew up with it (before we had options like streaming / iPhones / etc) and I can’t believe anyone still listens to FM rock radio. The rock stations i heard from 98-2004 are still playing the same shit in 2022. How many times can someone actually listen to paradise city, enter sandman, even flow, interstate love song, and smells like teen spirit every day for decades and not change the station? You can take any “rock” fm stations play list and go back 15 years and the majority of it will still be the same. These shit stations think a “deep cut” is Nirvana’s In Bloom or Pearl Jam’s Black.