• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

G

Could the paint can attack be the corrupt cops retaliating against Pat for the lawsuit? If the MPD keeps refusing to turn over bodycam footage and incident reports I can only assume they have something to hide from the concerned public.

ACAB.
I'm sure cops have more brutal methods of intimidating their opponents in these situations. "Welp, the MPD threw eggs at my house and TP'd Susan again (1/40)"

Forum Clout
What's the origin of the manic looking Jackie pointing at the camera? I can almost imagine being in a relationship with her and she's having a mental episode and getting in my face about some retarded bullshit and I'm trying my hardest not to strangle her.
This one? I think it was from a video of her bitching about trolls in her mentions and she's not going anywhere
GPNjMnHWAAAgkK-.jpeg

She says 'my new shiny checkmark' bitch you've been paying Elon for like a year.

Her autistic smile in the last frame reminds me of Pats post dick sucking selfie at his gym:

GPNkvy3XAAAcC83.jpeg

Forum Clout
This one? I think it was from a video of her bitching about trolls in her mentions and she's not going anywhere
View attachment 203482

She says 'my new shiny checkmark' bitch you've been paying Elon for like a year.

Her autistic smile in the last frame reminds me of Pats post dick sucking selfie at his gym:

View attachment 203483

Nice ring light to try to look less ugly, stupid...

SmartSelect_20240604-002904_Brave.jpg

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I almost wonder if she's trying to obscure her dilated pupils in her shit colored eyes from all the drugs she's on
Why be White and have a well-formed face when you can turn up the autotune on your filters to 'not subhuman'?

Snax has hers set on Troon, just as delusional as the 'its ma'am' schizo faggot.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
View attachment 203482

View attachment 203483
She looks like such a fucking retard. We really are bullying the dregs of society here.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout