Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

G

Why do you think Quasi handed modship to three people who all happen to hate you?

Especially CHH of all people. Even admins Dennis and Josiah. Plus Boomia, literally everyone affiliated with the site hate you.
Boomia likes me and I like him. I even like quasi. You're a big gnat, annoying. The patposters like josiah, tagine enthusiast, space edge etc...I have completely mentally blocked and have no ill wishes, they're just nerds to me.

(Gnats are put on ignore and responded to on a whim...like my dynamic with you over the past 5-6 months)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashcroft

Paul
Boomia likes me and I like him. I even like quasi. You're a big gnat, annoying. The patposters like josiah, tagine enthusiast, space edge etc...I have completely mentally blocked and have no ill wishes, they're just nerds to me.

(Gnats are put on ignore and responded to on a whim...like my dynamic with you over the past 5-6 months)

Boq hates LitCrit and spends all day telling it's users how much he doesn't think about them. Rick-tier logic.

This impression rules

Boqqie McFarlane

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint

You didn't really answer the question as to why everyone Quasi hand picked to take over the forum is someone that actively hates you.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Why do you think Quasi handed modship to three people who all happen to hate you?

Especially CHH of all people. Even admins Dennis and Josiah. Plus Boomia, literally everyone affiliated with the site hate you.

You didn't really answer the question as to why everyone Quasi hand picked to take over the forum is someone that actively hates you.

I didn't hand pick anyone they are the people who responded. I don't give a shit or even know who hates who. If 90% of the posters hate him then its just a selection bias.

Boqqie McFarlane

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
I didn't hand pick anyone they are the people who responded. I don't give a shit or even know who hates who. If 90% of the posters hate him then its just a selection bias.
As if he would fall for this. No need to deflect anymore though, seeing as how he's admitted defeat and scrambled away. Mission accomplished

RobertMewler

Brotherman "lawtuber" Sean Martin rips apart the lawsuit, agrees Pat may have swatted himself for attention:

Credit to @JoshFromMichigan for first showing this to me. It was streamed a couple of months ago FYI.

Edit: At 1:08:56 he's asked what his name is on the forum and he responds, "Not telling". Nice! He knew the Lady Trucker, "the virus is spreading", and Ron & Fez references lol.

Last edited:

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Brotherman "lawtuber" Sean Martin rips apart the lawsuit, agrees Pat may have swatted himself for attention:

Credit to @JoshFromMichigan for first showing this to me. It was streamed a couple of months ago FYI.

Edit: At 1:08:56 he's asked what his name is on the forum and he responds, "Not telling". Nice! He knew the Lady Trucker, "the virus is spreading", and Ron & Fez references lol.

I love this guy. One of the few non-Rekieta ballwashers who has been calling it like it is from the beginning. rage blocked by Robert Barnes.

One thing I do find kinda annoying is streamers who nonstop read superchats and other chat messages. One of the main reasons I stopped watching Rekieta to begin with.

Last edited:

RobertMewler

I love this guy. One of the few non-Rekieta ballwashers who has been calling it like it is from the beginning. rage blocked by Robert Barnes.

One thing I do find kinda annoying is streamers who nonstop read superchats and other chat messages. One of the main reasons I stopped watching Rekieta to begin with.
Agree with everything generally however I'll give Sean a break here because the comments he read were not superchats but realtime comments from the chat and for once actually had to do with what he was talking about or reading at the time (at least until toward the end when he bantered about non-Pat stuff). Yup, love him for not balldo-washing (same for Legal Mindset).

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

Fat nerd kike, Farms poster confirmed.