• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Father's Day is a gay holiday anyway. Men don't want to be around their family on their one day to enjoy themselves.

My sisters came up from down south for Mothers Day and we took her to the Palms. Fathers Day, I'm getting him ice cream and asking if he wants a new fishing rod.

For Rick, it's just a day to remember his failures.
You dont know who is your father though...lil energetic bastard child

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
retirement from what?
1718452042587.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Zero self awareness pig telling on himself again. Zero motivation to do anything adventurous, entrepreneurial, egalitarian, artistitc, or physical with all that money and free time. Nope. He wants nothing more than to lie about and drink. Bad pig!
The other interesting part is his timeline and the amount. It lines up with what he wanted to get from the 1-60 john Does and Im assuming is what he was hoping for in a settlement from the MPD that would have ended in 2025. Its almost like he has been planning this for years. To the point he has already spent a bunch of the money in his head. He loves a good premature celebration.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Ok keep in my mind i’m saying this but i think what its saying is:

The defense is moving to dismiss. They are ordered to submit their “claim” by August 1st. After that Patrick will have 21 days to basically counter the claim. After that the defense has 14 days after Patricks response to respond to his counterclaim

after that idk what happens
Obviously his oopsies will be summarily doodled.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Wait a second - didn’t he call out the good officer Evan’s individually over and over in his filing?

So when he added over a dozen other people, was he saying they’re all guilty of the exact same crimes too? Even though there were like 50 separate incidents that occurred over the course of months and years?

Not one new or different crime in there? Not one? So they just oopsie doodled and forgot to add them in up front I guess?

You know what - I have a good feeling this one is going to pan out out for you, Pat. Looks like you guys really did your homework this time around.

Honoria

Forum Clout
I can only imagine what his lawyers have been hearing from Pat behind the scenes. Can you imagine his reaction to being told that the judge was allowing this?

They probably know they have no case and that it's getting dismissed. This makes me think Pat's wacky chair/paint antics are definitely related, like as soon as they told him "we have 21 days to respond" he started doing this nonsense because he thought they could put it in their counter-argument like that makes any sense.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I can only imagine what his lawyers have been hearing from Pat behind the scenes. Can you imagine his reaction to being told that the judge was allowing this?

They probably know they have no case and that it's getting dismissed. This makes me think Pat's wacky chair/paint antics are definitely related, like as soon as they told him "we have 21 days to respond" he started doing this nonsense because he thought they could put it in their counter-argument like that makes any sense.
" Pat I got bad news...."

1718466796218.png

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout
I appreciate that they didn't even need to make it to the end of discovery to file to dismiss. Also he still technically has a few weeks to add on to the lawsuit, any guesses on how many insane documents he's typed up for his lawyer to submit that they've had to refuse? I hope the city gave an off the record nudge to go harder on that Patrick guy.

1000009261.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
What a great future, spent drinking diabetes causing booze slurry with his greasy ditch pig wife. When did pat add 17 defendants and who were they? Other officers involved?
It was a month or two ago that he added them. Yes it was all the other officers that have ever responded to those calls. Its so retarded. Im glad the judge is moving toward tossing this frivolous bullshit and not trying to drag it out further than it has to. Im sure Pat and lawyers was thinking that with all those officers involved that it might pressure the city to just cut a check and make him go away. Instead he is going to get told to take a hike and get stuck with more legal fees for a failing lawsuit. It amazes me how much money they have thrown away in legal fees.

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout
It was a month or two ago that he added them. Yes it was all the other officers that have ever responded to those calls. Its so retarded. Im glad the judge is moving toward tossing this frivolous bullshit and not trying to drag it out further than it has to. Im sure Pat and lawyers was thinking that with all those officers involved that it might pressure the city to just cut a check and make him go away. Instead he is going to get told to take a hike and get stuck with more legal fees for a failing lawsuit. It amazes me how much money they have thrown away in legal fees.
I hope he sues Dan Mullen and Insight Software next.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yea why, with all the issues of people accusing the police of impropriety, Would they NOT swat away a nuisance lawsuit? Every suit they can prove as groundless makes people believe the others could be as well.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Yea why, with all the issues of people accusing the police of impropriety, Would they NOT swat away a nuisance lawsuit? Every suit they can prove as groundless makes people believe the others could be as well.
Just another one of pats failed attempts to get rich quick. He thinks innocent people must pay for him being tormented. For a tattletale he is at the very last move they have. Once " Im calling the police on you" doesnt work. then its " Im suing you" as their finishing move. Once all those go tits up he is out of options. He will be right back to where it all started. Being told to just block them and dont respond. So much for his book about battling trolls. He really thought he would have a happy ending and that he could monetize all of this nonsense.