Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

What I find interesting is for the amount of times pat claims he was swatted that there are only a handful that he actual references by date in his case.

That will hurt him when everything is broken down incident by incident. If the City Attorneys are doing their jobs, they'll cross reference when the Milwaukee Grifters were out of town, out of the country, at bars, at restaurants, at baseball games, and especially when they had Airbnb guests renting the half-hovel.

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
One thing I just thought about is how win or lose the lawyers, and to a lesser extent pat, will get theirs in the end unless it blows up in their face in a spectacular way. Isn't this firm featured in one of netflix's true crime bullshits? Everyone involved wants to make a name for themselves, and there's always potential and a payday by needlessly escalating things. Hmm. What point was I making?
His attorneys participated in a Netflix documentary wherein the subject of the documentary had an active lawsuit against Manitowac (WI) county PD for being WRONGFULLY IMPRISONED for 18 YEARS. In the middle of the lolsuit, the subject was arrested for murder, was offered a tiny settlement by the city while awaiting his murder trial, and the documentary basically posits that the subject was framed for murder so the city could get out of the lolsuit. They make a very convincing case even if most people here still think the guy was actually guilty of murder.

In Pat's case, it's not crazy to think that he anticipates being arrested for ordering all the swats to his house from Torswats, so he files a lolsuit against the MPD and hires the same fucking lawyers from the Netflix show to get ahead of it, so that when he is eventually arrested, he can say "Look! They're retaliating against me because I filed a lawsuit against them! They have a history of doing this!"

His attorneys participated in a Netflix documentary wherein the subject of the documentary had an active lawsuit against Manitowac (WI) county PD for being WRONGFULLY IMPRISONED for 18 YEARS. In the middle of the lolsuit, the subject was arrested for murder, was offered a tiny settlement by the city while awaiting his murder trial, and the documentary basically posits that the subject was framed for murder so the city could get out of the lolsuit. They make a very convincing case even if most people here still think the guy was actually guilty of murder.

In Pat's case, it's not crazy to think that he anticipates being arrested for ordering all the swats to his house from Torswats, so he files a lolsuit against the MPD and hires the same fucking lawyers from the Netflix show to get ahead of it, so that when he is eventually arrested, he can say "Look! They're retaliating against me because I filed a lawsuit against them! They have a history of doing this!"

Don't forget they also allegedly hired that Public Relations woman with the pink hair for their media blitz to sell their bullshit "Most Swatted People Ever" story.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
If the SWATtings were real, all ugly dumbo-eared Niki would have to do is show her face but they were faking the SWATS and baiting the cops, it's all so obvious. And he expects a patrol officer to try and overrule his Sergeant on scene when it comes to an uncooperative subject. Pat is truly a special kind of moron.

And I do love that the fucking retard is writing his own legal documents, my God what a show this is.
Yeah I know anytime I tell my manager they are wrong, it goes over well. Lol.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
If the CCTV/bodycam is ambiguous as to what was SAID or actually happened, then Pat will get bodied.
He has literal books worth of "statements" that are provably false/embellished/histrionic/attention seeking that he will have to answer as to their accuracy. Once it's established that he is unreliable in his statements then anything he claims without direct evidence can be tossed.

Screenshot-from-2024-05-02-07-46-58.png

Hudson

I watch a lot of body cam YouTube videos and every other arrestee thinks they know the law better than the cops. The most common comments are "If I'm not under arrest, you can't detain me" and "You have to read me my rights", even when the cops aren't questioning the suspect.

Also, "I can't breathe" is the go to spurge.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
View attachment 196729View attachment 196730

This is literally them doing their jobs. Pat saying "my wife is NOT SHOT" is suspicious and he says they stopped.

More details, somehow less convincing.
“My wife isn’t bleeding to death - trust me”

Sir, we need to check to make sure.

NOOOO! MAH RIGHTS! IM SUING! EMOTIONAL DISTRESS!

Him and Niki trying to pull this nonsense is proof they are a word I rarely ever use on this website. Pat and Niki are niggers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The police have their own evidence of Fatso's aggressively unhinged behavior, and they very likely responded to the hovel when Fatso was shitfaced drunk many times, so they're only doing their jobs to make sure his wife is safe. Imagine if she really was injured or dead and these cops just took this fat, psychotic fuck's word for it that she's fine. Yeah, they can't do that.

Domestic violence calls are the most dangerous and frightening calls for police officers to respond to and many of them lose their own lives responding to these calls every year.

The cops were just doing their jobs and now these grifting, lowlife, "ACAB" pieces of shit are trying to drag their names through the mud, ruin their careers, and get rich over it. Hopefully this totally backfires on the Milwaukee Grifters.
This lawsuit is based on the “threat” of kicking down their door unless they complied so they can confirm everyone in the house is ok. He’s suing the city over a cop telling them he would break their door down and they didn’t break down said door.

This lawsuit is based on the “threat” of kicking down their door unless they complied so they can confirm everyone in the house is ok. He’s suing the city over a cop telling them he would break their door down and they didn’t break down said door.

The dopey wife is blaming them for her "PTSD" so she'll get a settlement and continue not having a real job, just like her husband.