Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
New complaint just dropped (thanks kiwifarms). Many more details from each incident.

In addition to Lyndon Evans, Patrick now names Milwaukee PD officers Christian Garrido, Bradley Orlando, John Kohler, Jacob Wasechek, Fidah Mustafa, Sean Carleton, Nathaniel Peterson, Paul Vento, and Nicole Plevak.

Attachments

• E.D.Wis._2_24-cv-00264-JPS_13_0.pdf
    184.6 KB · Views: 92

Jenna

fatswats.jpg

Suing the police over a he said/she said issue. Suing the police over "I was told on the phone that my home is never to be searched" and expecting everyone to just take your word for it.

Jenna

His entire case is predicated on being a defiant pig who doesn't have to listen to the police.

Every "incident" basically follows the same formula:

1. Fake 911 swatting call
2. Cops are alerted that this is likely a SWAT
3. Cops show up and ask for visual confirmation that both are safe (just to make sure Niki isn't bleeding out from the gut)
4. NO! NO! NO! LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN! I WILL NOT OPEN THIS DOOR! MAH CONSTITUTIAL RIGHTS!
5. Cops threaten to kick down door
6. See everything is fine and leave without incident

Jenna

NIKI HAD BALLISTIC SHIELDS POINTED AT HER!

I can't believe how fucking weak his case is.

Forget Patrick, if a cop shows up at any address with a suspected domestic violence incident, and the husband starts furiously yelling that he's not opening the door and the police need to take his word that his wife is fine, that seems reasonable that he's hiding something.

Imagine an episode of Cops where that happens. The obvious suspicion would be that she's nursing a giant black eye and if the cops see it, the husband is spending the night in jail. It's not like there's lines of cocaine on the table or illegal weapons stashed against the back wall.

Last edited:
View attachment 196729View attachment 196730

This is literally them doing their jobs. Pat saying "my wife is NOT SHOT" is suspicious and he says they stopped.

More details, somehow less convincing.

The police have their own evidence of Fatso's aggressively unhinged behavior, and they very likely responded to the hovel when Fatso was shitfaced drunk many times, so they're only doing their jobs to make sure his wife is safe. Imagine if she really was injured or dead and these cops just took this fat, psychotic fuck's word for it that she's fine. Yeah, they can't do that.

Domestic violence calls are the most dangerous and frightening calls for police officers to respond to and many of them lose their own lives responding to these calls every year.

The cops were just doing their jobs and now these grifting, lowlife, "ACAB" pieces of shit are trying to drag their names through the mud, ruin their careers, and get rich over it. Hopefully this totally backfires on the Milwaukee Grifters.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
If the SWATtings were real, all ugly dumbo-eared Niki would have to do is show her face but they were faking the SWATS and baiting the cops, it's all so obvious. And he expects a patrol officer to try and overrule his Sergeant on scene when it comes to an uncooperative subject. Pat is truly a special kind of moron.

And I do love that the fucking retard is writing his own legal documents, my God what a show this is.

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Even though they don't have a culprit, the MPD must consider the possibility that Patrick is somehow behind the SWATs (which happens to be exactly where the currently available evidence leads). IF Patrick is behind the SWATs, what is his motivation? From their standpoint, this is someone who has a criminal record for threatening to murder his own wife and daughter. Could he be planning to murder his wife then flee to Canada? Then have any 911 calls his neighbors make be treated as fake so that he'd have time to flee? If so, Niki's family would have a MASSIVE lawsuit against the city for not responding to a legit call for their murdered daughter, as someone with a history of threatening to murder people.

Their refusal to even show Niki's face is so fucking sketchy. And remember folks, ALL the swat footage we have is footage Pat himself submitted. The MPD undoubtedly has footage that shows Pat being 100x cuntier.