Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

I love that Pat is still stupid enough to write his own legal documents. You can this is written by a manchild.
I'm 1 page into it and he already started a sentence with "But".

Did he miss all of third grade grammar? Professional author, etc., etc., etc.

edit: That was statement 6. Followed by two ad hominems, another one staring with "But", and then a histrionic use of "insanity". I commented way too soon. I kinda pray this it's fake as it's just too fucking dumb.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I'm 1 page into it and he already started a sentence with "But".

Did he miss all of third grade grammar? Professional author, etc., etc., etc.

edit: That was statement 6. Followed by two ad hominems, another one staring with "But", and then a histrionic use of "insanity". I commented way too soon. I kinda pray this it's fake as it's just too fucking dumb.
Its written like one of his twitter multi threads

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Even though they don't have a culprit, the MPD must consider the possibility that Patrick is somehow behind the SWATs (which happens to be exactly where the currently available evidence leads). IF Patrick is behind the SWATs, what is his motivation? From their standpoint, this is someone who has a criminal record for threatening to murder his own wife and daughter. Could he be planning to murder his wife then flee to Canada? Then have any 911 calls his neighbors make be treated as fake so that he'd have time to flee? If so, Niki's family would have a MASSIVE lawsuit against the city for not responding to a legit call for their murdered daughter, as someone with a history of threatening to murder people.

Their refusal to even show Niki's face is so fucking sketchy. And remember folks, ALL the swat footage we have is footage Pat himself submitted. The MPD undoubtedly has footage that shows Pat being 100x cuntier.
I’d love to be in the room when Rick’s lawyers receive all the videos and realize what a huge mistake they’ve made.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Also, once you get into the 110's.. how is there so much detail about what's going out over dispatch? Are MKE emergency comms still scannable? Does Pat have a scanner to listen to his (ALLEGED. IN MINECRAFT.) handiwork?
16, dick, never had to be in a lawsuit, but I assume that kind of thing would be first on the list in evidence gathering. While the documents so far read like a very fat retard wrote them, he does apparently have lawyers working on this who can get that kind of thing easily. I wonder if he's writing his own motions to cut costs. It would be classic rick to save 100 dollars on a several hundred thousand dollar lawyer bill by choosing to write the motions himself. It also gives him a chance to add his Professional Author touch that has made him so famous.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Screenshot-2024-05-02-at-1-44-38-PM.png

Does Officer Petersen suffer from Polio?

16, dick, never had to be in a lawsuit, but I assume that kind of thing would be first on the list in evidence gathering. While the documents so far read like a very fat retard wrote them, he does apparently have lawyers working on this who can get that kind of thing easily. I wonder if he's writing his own motions to cut costs. It would be classic rick to save 100 dollars on a several hundred thousand dollar lawyer bill by choosing to write the motions himself. It also gives him a chance to add his Professional Author touch that has made him so famous.

It's called "discovery" and when that part of the Milwaukee Grifters' lawsuit commences, it'll be interesting to see whether or not the grifters drop their lawsuit. The city/MPD will also have expert witnesses which are very costly. The grifters, if their lawyers do their jobs, will be warned if they lose this lawsuit they will most likely be on the hook for all of the Defendants' costs and fees. Fatso and his dopey wife are arrogant retards, so they could have a bill which is MUCH higher than Quasi's coming their way if they push this lawsuit to trial.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
One thing I just thought about is how win or lose the lawyers, and to a lesser extent pat, will get theirs in the end unless it blows up in their face in a spectacular way. Isn't this firm featured in one of netflix's true crime bullshits? Everyone involved wants to make a name for themselves, and there's always potential and a payday by needlessly escalating things. Hmm. What point was I making?

One thing I just thought about is how win or lose the lawyers, and to a lesser extent pat, will get theirs in the end unless it blows up in their face in a spectacular way. Isn't this firm featured in one of netflix's true crime bullshits? Everyone involved wants to make a name for themselves, and there's always potential and a payday by needlessly escalating things. Hmm. What point was I making?

If Fatso's lawyers are fronting the bill in a "no fee unless you collect" situation, that is extremely unlikely, but that's how they can lose their asses on this case. Someone is in all likelihood funding Fatso and the dopey wife's latest frivolous lawsuit.

The city/MPD, and most importantly the taxpayers, could lose the case if it goes to trial and the jury is full of dumb nig-nogs with an axe to grind, like O.J.'s jury, but that's extremely unlikely, especially since the white grifters are white, and very unlikeable and unsympathetic grifters.

Fatso and the dopey wife will keep trying to force them to offer a settlement to avoid a trial, but there's a lot of time and a lot of discovery and motions between now and that deadline.

I have no idea how common it is in legal filings but seeing Pat repeatedly use italics to emotionally emphasize something in this legal filing is hurtin my dear old ribs.

I have no idea how common it is in legal filings but seeing Pat repeatedly use italics to emotionally emphasize something in this legal filing is hurtin my dear old ribs.

Beginning sentences with "But" is common in legal filings and is technically grammatically correct, or at least accepted.

Using italics for emphasis is even more common and accepted.

It's possible Fatso's lawyers sound just as emotional and dumb as Fatso, but all of this looks like typical legal ramblings by actual lawyers (it's usually their paralegals who write these too depending on the size of the firm).

Edit: If his lawyers took his case for a reduced retainer on the agreement that he and his dopey wife would write most of the motions/arguments/answers, that is also not uncommon. The lawyers will edit what is sent to them by their clients so as to protect themselves from sanctions, etc. before its filed, but the lawyers are doing what is asked of them to do by their clients, and that's their job.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Beginning sentences with "But" is common in legal filings and is technically grammatically correct, or at least accepted.

Using italics for emphasis is even more common and accepted.

It's possible Fatso's lawyers sound just as emotional and dumb as Fatso, but all of this looks like typical legal ramblings by actual lawyers (it's usually their paralegals who write these too depending on the size of the firm).

Edit: If his lawyers took his case for a reduced retainer on the agreement that he and his dopey wife would write most of the motions/arguments/answers, that is also not uncommon. The lawyers will edit what is sent to them by their clients so as to protect themselves from sanctions, etc. before its filed, but the lawyers are doing what is asked of them to do by their clients, and that's their job.
I think its pat writing most if not all of it.

Im pretty sure he used " wherefore" in the pro se motion that he filed. I remember making fun of it. I bet a lot of this is a direct copy/paste from that motion filing.

1714632449187.png

Found it

1714632649354.png

I think its pat writing most if not all of it.

Im pretty sure he used " wherefore" in the pro se motion that he filed. I remember making fun of it. I bet a lot of this is a direct copy/paste from that motion filing.

View attachment 196773

Found it

View attachment 196774

The use of "wherefore" is common too, but again I don't doubt he's sending his own verbose drafts to the lawyers to edit before filing them. Lawyers HATE writing this mundane shit, and smaller firms like the one Fatso and the dopey wife retained aren't big enough to have interns and paralegals easily whisk them out for them.