• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Needless to say, Patrick Tomlinson had the last laugh over the jocks at his high school.

Not one of them has written a novelty book about Tiny Tim going into space, that is being sent to publishers.
None of those jocks spent 1/4 of their life arguing on twitter and ignoring their daughter her whole life.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Pig's been quiet lately. Bad news?
definitely unusual weekend 🤔
1726443479986.png

Forum Clout

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/68293540/robinson-v-city-of-milwaukee/

Boring update since I didn't see it posted. Discovery is off. Both sides agreed. Just until the judge rules. I assume it means they know he's going against pat

So what does this mean? Nobody is going to ask any more questions and the judge is just going to rule on what's been submitted? What was the point in all this? He really thought they would just bend over and pay him off.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
It’s pretty apparent that nobody, especially the court system, wants to hear him. You’d assume even an eggplant would realize this by now.
He has had the basics of court documents and appearing in court explained to him many times now, child, but he refuses to follow rules because he has the superpower of ADHD and ODD. Everyone else is stupid and he can't help them.