• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
drinking in Wisconsin is a really good time and almost endearing in it’s acceptance except for pat has to fuck it up like he does everything else and either get mad when spoken to or overdo it when finally included in someone else’s circle and then shunned soon after.
Pennyeater

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Every time?
IMG_3479.jpeg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
1725937973454.png

Alan Filion is literally in prison though? and he has publicly celebrated it? nothing is ever enough for victimhood Pat because he didn't really want the swatter caught, what he wanted is to have the swats used as an excuse to go after people who mock him for being silly

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 221812

Alan Filion is literally in prison though? and he has publicly celebrated it? nothing is ever enough for victimhood Pat because he didn't really want the swatter caught, what he wanted is to have the swats used as an excuse to go after people who mock him for being silly
He is so mad they arent arresting innocent assholes that make fun of him on the internet, that he is trying to pin the whole charade on. He has zero proof but demands they just take his word for it. Its crazy that he even thinks that would work in his favor. All it does is destroy his credibility for anything legal regarding hi swattings. torswats provided more proof in three posts than pat has ever shown. Says pat hired him, posts a recording of one of the calls to back up that he was doing it. Then claiming that pat told him he was hoping to sue the MPD that pat ended up actually doing. I can only hope that torswats spills the beans on pat and he gets to enjoy prison.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
He is so mad they arent arresting innocent assholes that make fun of him on the internet, that he is trying to pin the whole charade on. He has zero proof but demands they just take his word for it. Its crazy that he even thinks that would work in his favor. All it does is destroy his credibility for anything legal regarding hi swattings. torswats provided more proof in three posts than pat has ever shown. Says pat hired him, posts a recording of one of the calls to back up that he was doing it. Then claiming that pat told him he was hoping to sue the MPD that pat ended up actually doing. I can only hope that torswats spills the beans on pat and he gets to enjoy prison.
Because this is what worked in high school. Any time someone gave him a weggie or threw go gurt at him, he ran to mommy and cried about it, and the kid would get detention. Nobody would bother to protest his exaggerated stories because it was funny either way. Gee I wonder why he hates high school chads so much.

1725952434727.png

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Because this is what worked in high school. Any time someone gave him a weggie or threw go gurt at him, he ran to mommy and cried about it, and the kid would get detention. Nobody would bother to protest his exaggerated stories because it was funny either way. Gee I wonder why he hates high school chads so much.

View attachment 221840
I still can't believe how triggered he was as a grown man about a high school kid kissing his girlfriend.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
By the way, the high school quarterback doesn't usually turn out to be a construction worker who gets drunk and beats his pregnant wife daily. That's Booger Reynolds, the defensive tackle.

The quarterback will grow up to be a real estate bro or sales bro and have a wife who is just as hot as this cheerleader. He can't even get stereotypes right.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout

View attachment 221840

1725977070201.png

Fat, Fag, and gay.

We all know what you were doing in high school you dumb pig Rick.

TZwLxJh.jpg