• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Last August was the insane pro se motion followed by the contempt of court hearing - I wonder if we'll get a similar meltdown next month. He'll also be out of the country next week at that Glasgow convention so he'll be calling his lawyers at 3am their time to scream.
It would be hilarious if the FBI know he’s the one who paid Torswats for swatting himself and put him on a no flight list, would be even funnier if they arrested him at the airport.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It would be hilarious if the FBI know he’s the one who paid Torswats for swatting himself and put him on a no flight list, would be even funnier if they arrested him at the airport.
Be great if he’s bragging to someone on the plane about how bomb threats follow him around and gets kicked off for being a flight risk.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
We could see a spergout like never before. He'll have nothing left, having exhausted his last backup plan.
What’s nuts is he was absolutely baffled when they told him to fuck off with his last bullshit lawsuit. He was stunned when it got dismissed, never mind the fact that he found out he had to pay for El Tigre and the rest of the legal chads.

So yes, there’s a very real chance he’s going to be completely blindsided when this thing inevitably backfires because he’s the only person on planet earth who doesn’t know you don’t fuck with the unions.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I have a feeling that his return from worldcon will mark the beginning of a new and brutal reality.
I bet he will make a huge fool of himself at the con begging publishers to sign him only to burn whatever bridges he had left. This con is his Hail Mary one in a million chance to save his writing career. With his career being dead and buried and the lawsuit being tossed he will be a special kind of angry - plus we’re a few months out from the election so he’s going to be all deranged and manic.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I bet he will make a huge fool of himself at the con begging publishers to sign him only to burn whatever bridges he had left. This con is his Hail Mary one in a million chance to save his writing career. With his career being dead and buried and the lawsuit being tossed he will be a special kind of angry - plus we’re a few months out from the election so he’s going to be all deranged and manic.

My hope is, after three days of Glenngary Glenn Ross desperate cold selling and rejections, he finally finds one editor who expresses interest. Pat goes back to his hotel room, sweaty but triumphant. He does some air punches — which almost throw out his back — then decides he’s earned a drink, or two, or five.

Meanwhile, the editor decides to inquiry to his contacts to see if anyone knows anything about Pat. He sends an email to his good friend Leslie…

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
From the debate until the Dems updated his pigware with the Kamala patch, he was absolutely bonkers on X for 15 hours/day. Routinely saying things that didn’t make sense, contradicting himself, obviously drunk even earlier in the day than usual. The lawsuit failing alone could be enough to send him over the edge again, but if WorldCon is a bust, too? Well, who knows.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
From the debate until the Dems updated his pigware with the Kamala patch, he was absolutely bonkers on X for 15 hours/day. Routinely saying things that didn’t make sense, contradicting himself, obviously drunk even earlier in the day than usual. The lawsuit failing alone could be enough to send him over the edge again, but if WorldCon is a bust, too? Well, who knows.
I think it will be a mix of everything that will send him over the edge. He recently told one of our rascals Tiny Tim isn’t coming out this year yet it was done with rewrites and edits in his agents hands in January / February. So that means this year he did NOTHING and won’t have anything released for 2024. He’s been telling Niki “this” is what will be the answer to all their problems, sue the police and get a big settlement that will get him a new book deal to write about his saga that will be huge and lead to all sorts money. Of course the suit will be tossed, no money for pig, no book deal and the con will be the last one he’s invited to as he’s far from being an author now.