RIP Bonfire

Stent

Pfizer-BioNTech approved mod
Didn't he quit drinking like 10 years ago? That's not very inspirational.
I dunno, but ever since I heard him acting like a Jim Norton about drinking I've stopped being able to take him seriously. I think he had a Netflix special and he seemed so earnest about it I realized he's more a fag than I ever noticed.

EraGodless

Oh shit, he really is dating her, she's pretty hot
Eh
Screenshot_20230222_031652_Instagram.jpg

G

I don't listen because Big Jay is annoying but will sometimes listen to YKWD if the guests are good. I like Bobby a lot and List, DeRosa can be quite funny. Soder should be a lot bigger than he is. I think that if he'd been around in the 80s or 90s, he'd have been a big deal. Get the impression with him though that, for as talented as he is, he's not very ambitious and is happy with the level he's at, so fair play to him I guess.

These days I guess Hollywood aren't looking for a straight white guy to base a sitcom or whatever around, but he could do well in a scenario like that. Funny guy, voices, quick-witted, handsome in a regular way that guys won't hate him, but women would probably still find him "cute." Don't think he wants it enough though.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
I don't listen because Big Jay is annoying but will sometimes listen to YKWD if the guests are good. I like Bobby a lot and List, DeRosa can be quite funny. Soder should be a lot bigger than he is.

One of my unpopular opinions around here is I actually like DeRosa on Bonfire, O&A etc. He's easy to make fun of (no shoulders, what will my black friends think?), but I don't mind listening to him. Part of his charm comes from how easy he is to mock. He's fairly self-deprecating too, I think deep down he knows he sucks and is a man child.

I agree with your take on Soder too. He's clearly a talented dude, but I can also see how he rubs people the wrong way. I actually didn't like him at first on O&A, he went overboard with the "happy to be there" attitude and voices but I warmed up to him on Bonfire and elsewhere. He could definitely be "big" if he put in the effort.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I don't listen because Big Jay is annoying but will sometimes listen to YKWD if the guests are good. I like Bobby a lot and List, DeRosa can be quite funny. Soder should be a lot bigger than he is. I think that if he'd been around in the 80s or 90s, he'd have been a big deal. Get the impression with him though that, for as talented as he is, he's not very ambitious and is happy with the level he's at, so fair play to him I guess.

These days I guess Hollywood aren't looking for a straight white guy to base a sitcom or whatever around, but he could do well in a scenario like that. Funny guy, voices, quick-witted, handsome in a regular way that guys won't hate him, but women would probably still find him "cute." Don't think he wants it enough though.
I love Bobby in everything but his own pod. I can't stand it

G

Just dropping in to say that katie nolan is an annoying plain jane cunt that ruined apple baseball broadcasts for me

yeah she stinks and isn't that hot. When she's on TV with professional hair and makeup people she looks alright.

also, apple just fired her so you dont have to worry about that anymore. she'll be doing a podcast for 250 fat losers any day now if she isnt already

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
One of my unpopular opinions around here is I actually like DeRosa on Bonfire, O&A etc. He's easy to make fun of (no shoulders, what will my black friends think?), but I don't mind listening to him. Part of his charm comes from how easy he is to mock. He's fairly self-deprecating too, I think deep down he knows he sucks and is a man child.
I'm with ya, I'll still listen to old school uninformed even though all three of them are faggots nowadays (and a Jewish faggot in the case of Ben Dovid). Derosa's O&A appearances were always pretty good even if his standup sucks.