RIP Bonfire

G

Yeah, they were like a younger, gayer version of O&A but both of them could riff and be funny but they were too scatterbrained. Jay had the tendency to step over Dan a lot too from what I recall.

In light of this news it has me wondering if I missed anything in the last 3 years since I stopped following them. I'm guessing not. I remember the first few weeks of them doing covid shows they had nothing to talk about, had to tappp outtt.
Yeah I’ve wondered too if I missed something over the last few years but occasionally I’ll check out a YouTube clip or something and they don’t seem to be talking about anything interesting for more than a couple of minutes. And then cumtown got my attention because they were ridiculous and mean and I enjoyed the race stuff and I completely checked out on bonfire.

I get what they are trying to do with the new Adam Friedland show but I just don’t have the patience. Stick to the race stuff, the gay jokes, stick to penis and gay actor Michael Douglas and the fake songs, they are funnier with a shorter attention span.A lot of people thought Stavros didn’t bring anything to the show except an annoying laugh but that laugh really helped to punch up a lot of the bits and it played into how off-color Nick could be and punched that up too. It was funnier when someone was right next to him pointing out that what he was saying was awful. It made it seem worse and therefore funnier.

And they need to be on point all the time because once they start talking about real shit they get extremely annoying because their politics are super gay. So I tapped out of that as well.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
A lot of people thought Stavros didn’t bring anything to the show except an annoying laugh but that laugh really helped to punch up a lot of the bits and it played into how off-color Nick could be and punched that up too. It was funnier when someone was right next to him pointing out that what he was saying was awful. It made it seem worse and therefore funnier.
Exactly this. Stav was mostly a cacklebox, but some of his riffs with Nick were great, and his feigned shock at Nick almost saying nigger always made me laugh. I think that Nick should have made the Stavbot soundboard more robust, added more reactions and cut up his voice clips into really evil things a la "The Return of Chef". He could still do that, and I think it would still be the right move. Use italics again, stupid.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Yeah I’ve wondered too if I missed something over the last few years but occasionally I’ll check out a YouTube clip or something and they don’t seem to be talking about anything interesting for more than a couple of minutes. And then cumtown got my attention because they were ridiculous and mean and I enjoyed the race stuff and I completely checked out on bonfire.

I get what they are trying to do with the new Adam Friedland show but I just don’t have the patience. Stick to the race stuff, the gay jokes, stick to penis and gay actor Michael Douglas and the fake songs, they are funnier with a shorter attention span.A lot of people thought Stavros didn’t bring anything to the show except an annoying laugh but that laugh really helped to punch up a lot of the bits and it played into how off-color Nick could be and punched that up too. It was funnier when someone was right next to him pointing out that what he was saying was awful. It made it seem worse and therefore funnier.

And they need to be on point all the time because once they start talking about real shit they get extremely annoying because their politics are super gay. So I tapped out of that as well.

Yeah, I could never get into Cum Town that much other than some of the short clips people put up on YT. A few years ago I tried to listen to a full episode and it was too aimless and most of the time they were talking about something I didn't care about. It reminded me of hanging out with the nerdy kids in High School who would smoke pot and and try to be edgy at the lunch table. "Dude, that's so gay hahahaha". Not to sound like a snob, but a lot of the humor just felt immature to me. Some of the clips are good though. Like O&A I mostly liked when they would talk about or goof on movies and pop culture.

I don't really follow any newer shows at this point. It's mostly a rolodex of old O&A clips I've heard numerous times, sadly. Sometimes I will find a "new" O&A clip I've never heard. sniff

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Yeah, I could never get into Cum Town that much other than some of the short clips people put up on YT. A few years ago I tried to listen to a full episode and it was too aimless and most of the time they were talking about something I didn't care about. It reminded me of hanging out with the nerdy kids in High School who would smoke pot and and try to be edgy at the lunch table. "Dude, that's so gay hahahaha". Not to sound like a snob, but a lot of the humor just felt immature to me. Some of the clips are good though. Like O&A I mostly liked when they would talk about or goof on movies and pop culture.

I don't really follow any newer shows at this point. It's mostly a rolodex of old O&A clips I've heard numerous times, sadly. Sometimes I will find a "new" O&A clip I've never heard. sniff
Cum Town sucked shit. Lmao Homer ran over marge at a BLM rally but also bart is gay

G

Just dropping in to say that katie nolan is an annoying plain jane cunt that ruined apple baseball broadcasts for me

And dan soder is an annoying over eager cunt that thinks he’s beloved by all and always need to talk to fill dead air with wacky voices

I don’t hope an 18 wheeler t bones their car on the intersection as their cackling about how they’ve made it, but I wouldn’t be the slightest bit sad. Maybe even smirk.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
It reminded me of hanging out with the nerdy kids in High School who would smoke pot and and try to be edgy at the lunch table. "Dude, that's so gay hahahaha". Not to sound like a snob, but a lot of the humor just felt immature to me.
No, you got the point. That's why I liked it, peak cumtown reminded me of goofing with my buddies in middle and high school. Most of it is dreck, but the good stuff is high potency if you enjoy riffs about gay retards and their dads dicks.

G

not to clog the thread wit da dan soder hate, but do people actually watch this horseshit?
Is it supposed to be like a parody show where they know it's bad acting?
these people make the rock and kevin hart seem like john wayne and gary cooper

[MEDIA=youtube]yTW9USprNvU[/MEDIA]

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Bobby always seemed to come from a happier place where he's just a good natured dude who wanted to make people laugh, and that was refreshing. He also took his ballbustings well and could laugh at himself. Team Bobby all the way.
Bobby's contributions to the show were mainly self deprecating humor. But his appearances were usually strong. I remember a few good ones.

- Dumb off with Vos and Francine
- Billy the Bass Man, "Where we goin!!!"
- He was on for various roasts and usually killed, brought in old material of himself to be roasted also
- being shown vomit inducing videos and hurling all over the studio, his rapid fire vomit was a commonly used drop when someone bombed
- "Am I Gay?" questionnaire
- $25,000 Pyramid with Bobo
- various stories of his awful upbringing
- sat in during Chris Kyle interview and talked about how he gained weight in Iraq

not to clog the thread wit da dan soder hate, but do people actually watch this horseshit?

Oooft. I suspect Damien Lewis was glad his wife got sick and died so he could move back to England full time and leave this

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
1677046103896.png

No need to watch, the preview is enough.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]yTW9USprNvU[/MEDIA]
I stand by liking Dan Soder, but I can't take this seriously. I just hear him and Anthony talking about the pitbull victim at KFC. I get the distinct feeling he's trying very hard not to laugh there.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!

Better acting from Soder here than Norton at least (not saying much), but I honestly can't tell if this is supposed to be serious/ironic/funny? Whatever it's trying to be, I just know it's failing.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Bobby's contributions to the show were mainly self deprecating humor. But his appearances were usually strong. I remember a few good ones.

- Dumb off with Vos and Francine
- Billy the Bass Man, "Where we goin!!!"
- He was on for various roasts and usually killed, brought in old material of himself to be roasted also
- being shown vomit inducing videos and hurling all over the studio, his rapid fire vomit was a commonly used drop when someone bombed
- "Am I Gay?" questionnaire
- $25,000 Pyramid with Bobo
- various stories of his awful upbringing
- sat in during Chris Kyle interview and talked about how he gained weight in Iraq
The Burly Bear vj tapes were so fucking funny.