• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Bonfire

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Yeah but he legit wants to be host of The Bonfire. Whenever he was filling in for Dan he really fucking relished it and when he was there with Dan he'd say backhanded shit to him like Dan's the girl dating the guy Derosa likes. You could tell that he thought he was next in line when Dan moved on.
Fredo got passed over? Shocking.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I was flipping through the channels and came across their show. They had that guy from Bar Rescue on...he's a friend of da show apparently. I wish someone would have called in and asked why he put two faggots that don't drink on a show about bars
I want Taffer to fucking roadkill those two nerds with the big SUV he hides out in before he starts giving the bar owners shit

G

I used to listen to them on YouTube from about 2018 to 2020. There was a period where I was heavy into their show and would put their clipped segments up as background noise similar to how I use old O&A clips. I remember I lost interest in them once covid hit. I found them pretty good at times especially when they would goof on things. They had good chemistreeee, didn't sound miserable, and unlike Opie and Anthony they are similar in age to me and their references weren't stuck in the 1960s and 70s. They filled the void for me a little bit.

The weakness was the guests, they were usually a bunch of D-list comedians that rarely added anything funny and everybody hated Jay's hole Christine trying to inject herself into the show. Another thing that would bug me about them is how it seemed to take them a full week to talk about a single topic. They would tease up how they were going to talk about something later in the show (usually a clip or something they were going to goof on) only for them to get sidetracked and not touch on it until about the last 5 minutes of the show and then push it to the next episode. "We'll get to it tomorrow". This would go on and on, it could take them a week to talk about a single thing. There were times when they would tease something and then never talk about it.

Like someone else said, it seems like they weren't very focused and ran out of things to talk about, that's sort of why I lost interest. Can't say I really care about a Bobby and Jay show. I wish Dan nothing but the best... nothing but the best... PERIOD.
Almost like they could have used someone who could steer the ship. I’m not being ironic. Opie had his use.

Forum Clout
Crackle crackle!

"and he goes" then an annoying impression. There. I'm Dan Soder.
But also this. I've liked some of their stuff, but even at the top of their game, a lot of it's a fucking slog. The Corey Feldman shit should be a lot funnier than it ends up being because they have the Nortionian compulsion to do a silly voice every 15 seconds.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Bob Kelly was arguably the worst consistent guest on O&A.
Bob Kelly has always fucking sucked. He sounds exactly like Norton but has even less comedic instinct, if possible
I gotta disagree. I always found Bobby fun and enjoyable to listen to on the show.

A lot of the comics in that era, their comedy came from someplace dark, their inspiration in comedy was to exorcise their own demons. Bobby always seemed to come from a happier place where he's just a good natured dude who wanted to make people laugh, and that was refreshing. He also took his ballbustings well and could laugh at himself. Team Bobby all the way.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
I used to love the Bonfire, but it's been terrible since Covid. They smoke way too much weed and can't focus. There's never any direction to the shows or planning for topics that week. I don't think anyone on Youtube even puts together good bit compilations anymore because there isn't anything good from the last couple of years.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I gotta disagree. I always found Bobby fun and enjoyable to listen to on the show.

A lot of the comics in that era, their comedy came from someplace dark, their inspiration in comedy was to exorcise their own demons. Bobby always seemed to come from a happier place where he's just a good natured dude who wanted to make people laugh, and that was refreshing. He also took his ballbustings well and could laugh at himself. Team Bobby all the way.
what I'm hearing is that you like bobby because he got insulted, much like people loved o&a because Patrice and Colin would sit in often

G

Man, you guys lasted way longer with that show than me. I like Dan and Jay for the most part, but Jay's hole completely killed it for me a long time ago. That and the Mullen technique of playing 2 seconds of a clip and going over it for 20 minutes. Pass. I saw some rumblings on Twitter that Soder has voiced his displeasure on air with Jay turning the show into his personal therapy sessions and bitchfests at Christine, but I have no idea how true that is.

I'd rather stay home and fuck Katie Nolan than listen to an Ozzfest attendee talk about his sex life too.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Man, you guys lasted way longer with that show than me. I like Dan and Jay for the most part, but Jay's hole completely killed it for me a long time ago. That and the Mullen technique of playing 2 seconds of a clip and going over it for 20 minutes. Pass. I saw some rumblings on Twitter that Soder has voiced his displeasure on air with Jay turning the show into his personal therapy sessions and bitchfests at Christine, but I have no idea how true that is.

I'd rather stay home and fuck Katie Nolan than listen to an Ozzfest attendee talk about his sex life too.
the less fingers on your gloves, the less you're able to keep your girlfriend from ruining your radio show

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Almost like they could have used someone who could steer the ship. I’m not being ironic. Opie had his use.

Yeah, they were like a younger, gayer version of O&A but both of them could riff and be funny but they were too scatterbrained. Jay had the tendency to step over Dan a lot too from what I recall.

I used to love the Bonfire, but it's been terrible since Covid. They smoke way too much weed and can't focus. There's never any direction to the shows or planning for topics that week. I don't think anyone on Youtube even puts together good bit compilations anymore because there isn't anything good from the last couple of years.

In light of this news it has me wondering if I missed anything in the last 3 years since I stopped following them. I'm guessing not. I remember the first few weeks of them doing covid shows they had nothing to talk about, had to tappp outtt.