• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Bonfire

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I noticed Bobby has been on a shitload lately. People are gonna stop listening. I think Jay's definitely the funnier of the two but a lot of people have a boner for Soder. I think he's the main draw.

I like Jay but sometimes it's like he tries to make people hate the show. Giving his dumbass, annoying girlfriend who is unanimously hated a job and letting her speak on air, choosing weird shit to whine about and bringing his unfunny faggot friends who nobody likes on. I'm honestly shocked Bobby's replacing Dan instead of Derosa, Justin Silver, Josh Adam Myers or Mike Finoia. I'll bet anything that Derosa is fucking pissed and will freak out on Jay over the phone.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
I noticed Bobby has been on a shitload lately. People are gonna stop listening. I think Jay's definitely the funnier of the two but a lot of people have a boner for Soder. I think he's the main draw.

I like Jay but sometimes it's like he tries to make people hate the show. Giving his dumbass, annoying girlfriend who is unanimously hated a job and letting her speak on air, choosing weird shit to whine about and bringing his unfunny faggot friends who nobody likes on. I'm honestly shocked Bobby's replacing Dan instead of Derosa, Justin Silver, Josh Adam Myers or Mike Finoia. I'll bet anything that Derosa is fucking pissed and will freak out on Jay over the phone.

I think that's why Bobby's been on so much lately, it was his "audition" and I guess SXM wants a bigger name than Derosa or Justin Silver.

I really hope Soder can figure out a decent career for himself, he's too talented to be held down by the Skanks scene.

G

That show was pretty funny at times but it just got too repetitive and they didn’t find good topics to riff on consistently. It’s too bad. Plus I never really found Jay all that funny. To me it was a Dan Soder vehicle.

I tried really hard to replace Opie and Anthony with something. I know we hate them all now, but it goes to show you how good that show was in its prime. Say show some more, stupid.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
I tried really hard to replace Opie and Anthony with something.

You just can't do a show in the same vein as O&A or classic Howard in 2023

And with O&A specifically half of the best O&A bits were fucking with people. Fucking with the media. Fucking with the competition. Fucking with shitty celebrities Sirius brought into the building to do publicity rounds. Fucking with the interns/producers. You can't do that anymore in 2023.

G

You just can't do a show in the same vein as O&A or classic Howard in 2023

And with O&A specifically half of the best O&A bits were fucking with people. Fucking with the media. Fucking with the competition. Fucking with shitty celebrities Sirius brought into the building to do publicity rounds. Fucking with the interns/producers. You can't do that anymore in 2023.
Yeah, that’s 100% true. And no one’s mean anymore. I’m looking forward to the violent revolution. Maybe we can get some radio back.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
I used to listen to them on YouTube from about 2018 to 2020. There was a period where I was heavy into their show and would put their clipped segments up as background noise similar to how I use old O&A clips. I remember I lost interest in them once covid hit. I found them pretty good at times especially when they would goof on things. They had good chemistreeee, didn't sound miserable, and unlike Opie and Anthony they are similar in age to me and their references weren't stuck in the 1960s and 70s. They filled the void for me a little bit.

The weakness was the guests, they were usually a bunch of D-list comedians that rarely added anything funny and everybody hated Jay's hole Christine trying to inject herself into the show. Another thing that would bug me about them is how it seemed to take them a full week to talk about a single topic. They would tease up how they were going to talk about something later in the show (usually a clip or something they were going to goof on) only for them to get sidetracked and not touch on it until about the last 5 minutes of the show and then push it to the next episode. "We'll get to it tomorrow". This would go on and on, it could take them a week to talk about a single thing. There were times when they would tease something and then never talk about it.

Like someone else said, it seems like they weren't very focused and ran out of things to talk about, that's sort of why I lost interest. Can't say I really care about a Bobby and Jay show. I wish Dan nothing but the best... nothing but the best... PERIOD.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout

derosa is running a sandwich shop

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
derosa is running a sandwich shop
Yeah but he legit wants to be host of The Bonfire. Whenever he was filling in for Dan he really fucking relished it and when he was there with Dan he'd say backhanded shit to him like Dan's the girl dating the guy Derosa likes. You could tell that he thought he was next in line when Dan moved on.

G

Isn't Bob Kelly boring?
Bobby Kelly is probably the person I like the most without ever actually contributing anything other than being a fat pig. I really like him but it’s very rare that I laugh at something he says. He’s like a background guy that I want around the guys I actually enjoy.

If pressed I couldn’t remember more than one or two lines he ever said that made me really laugh. But he’s just… there. And I like him to be there.

Another guy I’ve never laughed at once was Otto. He always just seemed slow or drunk or confused or something. His act was pretty good, I just didn’t ever find him funny on the radio.

He also wasn’t unfunny like Schumer, Papa or Henley.

He was just blah.