Rick's Nearly Missing Backyard Grill

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
You...you stole my grill, child

1000000759.jpg

Let's imagine for a moment that everything Rick has ever said is true. People are SWAT-ing him, trying to get him killed, vandalizing his property, calling in bomb threats, putting his life and his family's life in danger. And these people are trolls who thrive on attention.

Now let's say they tried to prank him so that his property would be essentially stolen. Only it doesn't work. But also no one on earth--not even the troll who pulled the prank--knows that the prank didn't work. Do you:

A) quietly gather evidence and submit it to the authorities. Don't breathe a word about it to anyone other than the police and your ugly wife.

-or-

B) immediately plaster it all over social media, giving the trolls exactly what they want: attention, knowledge that they wasted your time, knowledge that they pissed you off, ideas for future bits.

Pat chooses B) every time. He's 1000% complicit in everything that happens to him. He's also a fat and ugly unemployed bum.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Idk, perhaps ask Professor Frink, Principal Skinner, Mr Burns, Chief Wiggum, Milhouse, Comic Book Guy, Kodos, Poochie, Agnes Skinner or Groundskeeper Willie?
I need a 6 minute video edit of Simpsons clips with the Black Eyed Peas playing in the background STAT. Maybe add some Pat clips in too? Remember when he said “FUCK OFF!! AND NEVER RETURN!!!!!” That was hilarious. I think you play that then have a clip of Homer confused, like he’s reacting to Pat! 🤣🤣🤣 Good lord i gotta pull over my rig just thinking about it!

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
If there even was a potential grillnapper, there's no doubt Tubby Tits made the ad himself with his 1488 email. There's no way he would look up from childing people on X to notice people outside. He posted it then stroked his faucet while he waited for someone to show up. "I'll get those nazi stalkers this time," he said to himself, fatly.
I guarantee one day his VPN, Gemini wallet and Protonmail account will all be revealed. He's mentioned all of those things as impenetrable cyberterrorist tools he thinks are beyond the reach of law enforcement.