• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Jax is the only person who calls us "ONA" (all caps). Not even Pat does does this, nor did the actual Torswats. This fat ugly dumb broad is really bad at covering her trail. Enjoy the IRS and FBI, Snax. Gibney wins, you lose. Simple as.
🇴🇲🇴🇲🇴🇲
The whole thing reeks of a woman trying way too hard to sound like a hip zoomer too. I'm putting it at even odds that this is either jackie or Big Gay Al's unknown co-conspirators are more retarded and cringe than him.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Torswats is daring the police to raid Jackie motherfuckin' Singh! Obviously this can't be Jax herself trying to throw the feds off her trail. If there's one thing months of her contacting Alan "torswats" Filion and actively antagonizing him has shown us it's that she would NEVER put her children in danger. 🤡

View attachment 183226
It's obvious that a woman wrote that, yall.

Forum Clout
Torswats is daring the police to raid Jackie motherfuckin' Singh! Obviously this can't be Jax herself trying to throw the feds off her trail. If there's one thing months of her contacting Alan "torswats" Filion and actively antagonizing him has shown us it's that she would NEVER put her children in danger. 🤡

View attachment 183226
God I hope the FBI backtraces this cringe back to PR

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
IMG_6135.jpeg

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

View attachment 183226
What an old street shitting disgraced woman thinks a 20 yr old autistic hacker sounds like.

Say opsec again.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
What gets my ribs over all of this, Torswats didnt start going after Jackie until people started positing the curiousness of Torswats never actually going in on Jackie like he said was going to originally. Suddenly Torswats is an exclusive Jackie Singh op, torswats resurrected does its thing, now this. Embarrassing. Fat, stinking shitskin.