• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

G

I have no idea what you're talking about (14, dick etc), but I know she's a fat idiot so ribs.

Reposting her tweet for context:

1000006757.jpg

All you need to know is phpbb and Xenforo are popular (but waning) forum software. You install them on a server sort of like you would a WordPress blog. If you're still not quite following, you know how you install apps on your phone, or Microsoft Word on Windows? It's sort of like that but on a server (aka a powerful computer) for other people to access over the Internet, and more involved. I don't know what this site uses, the tap-the-sign forum uses Xenforo.

But in an exciting turn of events, I think we can put to rest the debate on where Jackie got the phrase "self-host." Read on if you're autistic like me...

The other day I was trying to figure out what a "nulled" Xenforo license means, and one of the top search results was a Xenforo support forum post of "Jaxx" demanding Xenforo take down the tap-the-sign forum:

1000006749.png

The tap-the-sign forum has extensive posts from their admin about how their infrastructure works, how they're running on their own copy of Xenforo, how in 2020 or 2021 Xenforo cancelled their license (and therefore ability to receive security updates... it's still running on Xenforo, the admin there "somehow" has the ability to still apply security patches so take a wild guess as to how that might be possible to do)...

All this is readily and easily searchable within a 10 to 15 minute timeframe. I had no background knowledge of Xenforo beyond the very basic concept of it being forum software, or really anything about KF outside of the Patrick thread. But in lieu of taking 15 minutes to do any sort of research, Jackie fired off that above post and sicced her followers on them.

My guess as to why she assumed Xenforo had some sort of control over them? Someone told her they run on Xenforo and Xenforo promotes their cloud offerings first and foremost on their sales page and that's the first thing she saw:

1000006753.png

Here's Xenforo's response to her demands:

1000006750.png

So where did Jackie learn the phrase "self-host" and other fancy tech terminology like "infrastructure" that she used in her keynote? After this support forum exchange Jackie looked farther down on the Xenforo sales page and saw this:

1000006756.png

As an aside, apparently the tap-the-sign forum was unaware that Jackie had asked Xenforo to take their site down; fortunately @Pepperonified was kind enough to share this with them and they're taking the news about as well as you'd imagine.

...and as a further side note, I woke up 30 minutes ago from a crazy dream/nightmare that sort of involved everything that's been going on lately in the Patrick saga, I think I've stared too deep fellas...

.......and lastly, for anyone wondering, in Xenforo a "nulled" license essentially means a revoked or otherwise inactive license. Nice terminology, stupid.

Attachments

• 1000006750.png
    1000006750.png
    555.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 1000006750.png
    1000006750.png
    555.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 1000006754.png
    1000006754.png
    348.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 1000006754.png
    1000006754.png
    348.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
G

I moved to the couch because I didn't want to wake up my girlfriend from laughing so hard... I really need to lay off the Patposting, it's gone straight to the dome. You know what had me in tears crying laughing about this?

1000006749.png

This was her thought process:

"You know that forum I've alleged is the nexus for thermonuclear levels of online abuse and harassment and suicides? I'm going to demand their software provider cuts them off -- BETTER USE THE SAME STUPID USERNAME I USE ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!!!!! THESE FOOLS WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT EM I'M JACKIE MOTHER FUCKING SINGH AND I'M AN OPSEC PROFESSIONAL!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

View attachment 180968

All you need to know is phpbb and Xenforo are popular (but waning) forum software. You install them on a server sort of like you would a WordPress blog. If you're still not quite following, you know how you install apps on your phone, or Microsoft Word on Windows? It's sort of like that but on a server (aka a powerful computer) for other people to access over the Internet, and more involved. I don't know what this site uses, the tap-the-sign forum uses Xenforo.

But in an exciting turn of events, I think we can put to rest the debate on where Jackie got the phrase "self-host." Read on if you're autistic like me...

The other day I was trying to figure out what a "nulled" Xenforo license means, and one of the top search results was a Xenforo support forum post of "Jaxx" demanding Xenforo take down the tap-the-sign forum:

View attachment 180961

The tap-the-sign forum has extensive posts from their admin about how their infrastructure works, how they're running on their own copy of Xenforo, how in 2020 or 2021 Xenforo cancelled their license (and therefore ability to receive security updates... it's still running on Xenforo, the admin there "somehow" has the ability to still apply security patches so take a wild guess as to how that might be possible to do)...

All this is readily and easily searchable within a 10 to 15 minute timeframe. I had no background knowledge of Xenforo beyond the very basic concept of it being forum software, or anything about KF outside of the Patrick thread. But in lieu of taking 15 minutes to do any sort of research, Jackie fired off that above post and sicced her followers on them.

My guess as to why she assumed Xenforo had some sort of control over them? Someone told her they run on Xenforo and Xenforo promotes their cloud offerings first and foremost on their sales page and that's the first thing she saw:

View attachment 180962

View attachment 180966

So where did Jackie learn the phrase "self-host" and other fancy tech terminology like "infrastructure" that she used in her keynote? After this support forum exchange Jackie looked farther down on the Xenforo sales page and saw this:

View attachment 180967

As an aside, apparently the tap-the-sign forum was unaware that Jackie had asked Xenforo to take their site down; fortunately @Pepperonified was kind enough to share this with them and they're taking the news about as well as you'd imagine.

...and as a further side note, I woke up 30 minutes ago from a crazy dream/nightmare that sort of involved everything that's been going on lately in the Patrick saga, I think I've stared too deep fellas...

.......and lastly, for anyone wondering, in Xenforo a "nulled" license essentially means a revoked or otherwise inactive license. Nice terminology, stupid.
All she does is act like a Karen and demand to speak to a manager. Thats her whole "weapon". To try and complain so much that they get sick of it and might cave in just to shut her up. Same with if she found someones dox. Complain to their employer with sensationalized accusations in hopes they fire them just to shut her up. She isnt a hax0r. She is a complainer.

Forum Clout
Could be a white dad with a bug people fetish so he bred with a some sort of island insect. Probably mail-order because no white women would have him. Many such cases. We at at least know they're shitty, neglectful parents who let the internet babysit their child.
Half Koreans get that fat face. Nigga looks like Kim jong un anyway

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
What I truly don’t understand is how someone with this little knowledge about …the internet? (I’m not sure the exact word.) Parlayed herself into multiple cybersecurity jobs. Even if her work with the Biden campaign isn’t as extensive as she makes it out to be, she still worked with them.

And how? Like the extent of her work with them truly was just going on The Donald as the most obvious honey pot or something.
Possesses a vagina and non-white skin. Also pajeets all hire fellow pajeets over anyone else. Her last name alone is more valuable than knowledge in the tech sector.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout

View attachment 180968

View attachment 180961

All this is readily and easily searchable within a 10 to 15 minute timeframe. I had no background knowledge of Xenforo beyond the very basic concept of it being forum software, or really anything about KF outside of the Patrick thread. But in lieu of taking 15 minutes to do any sort of research, Jackie fired off that above post and sicced her followers on them.

View attachment 180962

View attachment 180966

View attachment 180967

This forum also uses xenforo

G

If
What I truly don’t understand is how someone with this little knowledge about …the internet? (I’m not sure the exact word.) Parlayed herself into multiple cybersecurity jobs. Even if her work with the Biden campaign isn’t as extensive as she makes it out to be, she still worked with them.

And how? Like the extent of her work with them truly was just going on The Donald as the most obvious honey pot or something.
If someone could post her resume or LinkedIn I'd be curious to look at what she's claiming...

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Possesses a vagina and non-white skin. Also pajeets all hire fellow pajeets over anyone else. Her last name alone is more valuable than knowledge in the tech sector.
This is true if they’re Indian American but if they’re straight up from India, then they won’t even look at each other depending on where they're from. Especially the older ones, they’re basically OG racists from the 1950s or something.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
This is literally her full skill set. She learns some lingo, then shows up in hacking circles with tits and a pussy to get smarter and more skilled people to do things for her. When that doesn't work anymore because she's old, fat and disgraced publicly, she resorts to doing basic Google doxxing and writing up pathetic presentations like she's the Jane Goodall of internet trolls studying their behavior and mating habits.

What has she EVER done that shows skill and talent in these fields independent of other people going "Pajeet tits? Okay, I'll do it for you"

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
This is true if they’re Indian American but if they’re straight up from India, then they won’t even look at each other depending on where they're from. Especially the older ones, they’re basically OG racists from the 1950s or something.
It's hilarious how badly brown people treat eachother given the discourse on racism in white countries. Like how nobody is more prejudiced against Nigerians than other Nigerians.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
uncle Paul on File770 commentsView attachment 181162
He wants people arrested for trolling him? That’s what they all think needs to happen - we need to lose our jobs, families, and forever in prison for saying things they don’t like. I can’t wait to see how Pat will spin when it’s proven the people ordering the swats are not us.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Torswats is daring the police to raid Jackie motherfuckin' Singh! Obviously this can't be Jax herself trying to throw the feds off her trail. If there's one thing months of her contacting Alan "torswats" Filion and actively antagonizing him has shown us it's that she would NEVER put her children in danger. 🤡

1000010247.jpg

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Torswats is daring the police to raid Jackie motherfuckin' Singh! Obviously this can't be Jax herself trying to throw the feds off her trail. If there's one thing months of her contacting Alan "torswats" Filion and actively antagonizing him has shown us it's that she would NEVER put her children in danger. 🤡

View attachment 183226

Jax is the only person who calls us "ONA" (all caps). Not even Pat does does this, nor did the actual Torswats. This fat ugly dumb broad is really bad at covering her trail. Enjoy the IRS and FBI, Snax. Gibney wins, you lose. Simple as.
🇴🇲🇴🇲🇴🇲