• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick thinks living in WI makes him Bear Grylls

G

This was literally Moo’s argument hahahaha. PFG!

Did Moo break his back?

Was Moo EVER, at any point, in danger of being deployed?

cmon_man.jpg

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Lol Iam in Minnesota our "Winter" this year was unusually warm like I don't think we even had to shovel once like sersorly net even a foot of snow, child but below zero can be intimidating for people like my Pringles can shaped penis
:brothaman_lg: NICE

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
I was going shit on Edward Grylls for being a fraud (his first series commissioned for Discovery channel was rejected and had to be reshoot because it was too fake)

BUT THEN I remembered Series 2 of The Island and how Grylls indirectly created one of the funniest shows on TV.

Men on one island, women on the other. Some highlights that I can remember;
  • The men have some alpha male chest beating initially but end up with no leader and everyone does what they want/are good at. One guy in particular says from the start he's not good taking orders or being a team player. He just wants to fish. He is fucking amazing at fishing and single handedly wipes out the entire population of fish for generations to come. He makes nets and rods and teaches the rest how to use them.
  • The women decide early on to locate a fresh water supply and split into two teams. One to build shelter, fire and gather food. The other to look for water. The water team get lost, replace the leader, get lost again, the 2nd leader quits, everyone cries and they walk around in another circle. They keep finding themselves on the same beach. Celebrating each time until they recognise a landmark and realise they are still completely lost. They never find a fresh water and are lost for 3 days.
  • One guy is sick of standing on hot sand so knocks up some benches. Over time he builds seperate areas to sleep, cook etc. He makes tables, chairs and keeps expanding the shelters and making more furniture.
  • The women have to be saved by producers giving them emergency supplies. Twice. They store the meat in 1 of 2 water containers. Making the meat rancid and contaminating half their water supply.
  • The men hunt and kill a crocodile. For fun.
  • The women nearly die of dehydration. Spending their days sunbathing and depending on the rain. The water they eventually find is a dirty waterfall which they drink unsterilised. When they do decide to sterilise their drinking water, it's by putting a closed Jerry can on a fire which explodes.
  • In an attempt to stop the trainwreak the men were asked to pick 2 guys to go live on the women's island. Imagining sunbathing attention starved women the 2 men selected are excited about the swap. They arrive to find the women have no food, no water, no fire and their shelter is a few leaves, tarp and a stick. They are disappointed and miss their bros.
There used to be a compilation of just the women on dailymotion but I can't find it or anything like it. I recommend watching the entire series. The Island with Bear Grylls Series 2.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Pat is correct that the Frenchie system sucks. First time he’s ever been based. I’m surprised. The rest of his rant was drivel though.